Chapter 14

Today I found some time to update, please be proud of me
______________________________________

What Changkyun realised after they got read was that Jooheon had no idea where they'd go for the first day. It was just a sudden thought he had this morning.

So he suggested that they go to the amusement park.. Nothing expensive and quite romantic.. Since it was morning or a weekday, it would be basically empty.

Or that's what they thought...
When they got there a huge number of children in preschool were there as a trip with their school. But they still had a great time. They did everything... Or well, almost everything since Jooheon would refuse to go inside the house of horror. When Changkyun asked him cutely, Jooheon again refused and that was a sign for Changkyun that Jooheon was seriously no going in there.

After they finished their activities, they sat on a bench, neither of them were talking.. The only sound audible was the children's screams and laughs.

That's until a girl ran towards Changkyun and hugged him tightly. And Jooheon swore that at that moment his heart melted for real. Changkyun and a child, the only thing missing is a pet dog and it would be his dream life.

"Jooheon that's HaRin, a girl I used to babysit 2 years ago. Rinnie this is Jooheon a special friend of mine." Changkyun said. Jooheon just bent down and HaRin ran and hugged him as well. Jooheon was shocked from the sudden action.

"Hii Jooheon~~ you're tho beautiful. Uncle Kyunnie would alwayth thay that his thpethial friend is so beautiful and that'th true." Jooheon said and awed because of the small girl.

After HaRin had to leave Changkyun turned to Jooheon and whispered to him "Why did I never gave you the opportunity to talk to me?" and a tear left his eye.

"Changkyun listen to me okay? I love you and I waited for you for basically my whole life and I would wait even more if I had to.." Jooheon said and wiped Changkyun's tear. Although he was about to cry as well. "Oh my God we're such an emotional couple" Jooheon said laughing choking back his tears.

"Let's go home." Changkyun said.

"Will you return to your home?" Jooheon asked.

"No Jooheon, my house isn't my home, you're my home. So well since I can't live IN you, I'll live WITH you." Changkyun said so softly and with sincere but his face quickly changed to a funny one "I mean if you want to live with me and if I'm not a both-" Changkyun started but Jooheon just smiled and gave Changkyun a quick peck to show him that he wants to stay with him more than anything else.

They started walking home which was quite near the park.

"On another note.." Jooheon started and, when Changkyun turned to look at him, continued "Do you remember that song we had sang back at my house?" and Changkyun nodded "What if we finish and release it?" Jooheon finished his thought.

"Do what?!" Changkyun said not sure about how to react.

"I mean not to be that person but it's a really nice song, our voices are beautiful together both when we're rapping and singing. Maybe people will like it.." Jooheon said since he really did think that it was a good idea. And who knows? Maybe someone, in the future, will appreciate both of them and make them a duo.

"Okay" Changkyun simply said. But when he looked, he realised that he had to say something more. "Everything you say is true so I don't see why not." he said and when they got home, they both changed back to their pyjamas and laid down.

"Jooheon" Changkyun voiced at some point while he was resting his face on Jooheon's chest "I want a photo of us for my phone's lock screen." Changkyun said not aware of the fact that Jooheon had already a photo of them as his home screen so that no one can see it except for him.

"Well...." Jooheon said and grabbed and opened his phone. He then showed it at Changkyun.

"How, when and by who?" Changkyun said confused.

"That night that you and the boys came to my house and you slept in the same bed with me. I was woken up by Minhyuk who accidentally used flash to take a photo of us. I don't regret it though."

Changkyun looked at Jooheon's face. He was smiling. But that smile soon turned into a smirk. And Changkyun started kissing him. Passionately, not like their other kisses. A kiss which for both of them was a sign they need each other.

(small to almost no smut ahead. But read it only if you feel comfortable with it)

Jooheon went on top of Changkyun. He started kissing and sucking his neck. Changkyun's small moans were driving him crazy. He wanted more. He wanted Changkyun completely. Changkyun took Jooheon's tshirt off, clothes are uneeded.

With that Jooheon gained confidence. He started rubbing his knee on changkyun's crotch while leaving more marks on Changkyun's body this time.

Changkyun decided to turn sides and now he was on top of Jooheon.
"I can have control as well Joohoney." he whispered in Jooheon's ear. Making him getting harder than he already was.

He brought his hand on Jooheon's dick but only brushed it on him. Jooheon whined and it was confirmed that Jooheon's whine is one of Changkyun's favourite sounds.

When Changkyun was about to start moving his hand...
The doorbell rang. And both boys knew that they HAD to go answer because if it was one of the boys (or worse, all of them) they would find a way to come in.

______________________________________

Heyyyy that was a nice chapter. I hope you liked it as well.
I love you all, have a nice rest of the weekend~~