28

--------

When we pull up outside my house I see Tilly's car parked outside. We go up to the door and I unlock it.

"Tilly?" I yell through the house. I shout multiple times before I get an answer. Tilly comes runninng down stairs, her hair a mess and her clothes look like they've been thrown on.

"Hey little sis" She looks to Nash and then to Skylynn. "Oh I didn't realise we had company"

"Neither did I" I say waggling my eyebrows.

"If you want my advice. Inexperienced boys are so much better than college boys- you can teach them a thing or two" She winks. Ergh, my sister is giving me tips on sex lives, disgusting.

"Yeah thanks for that" I say pushing past her on the stairs. I turn back to Nash "I'll be two minutes"

"He's cute" Tilly whispers as I pass her. I roll my eyes and run to my room.

I turn the shower on and jump in, not washing my hair. It takes me a minute to wash myself and get out. I dry myself off and change into Nash's top, a neon green sports bra and some black yoga shorts. I can't be bothered to dress up- its just the boys. Not like I'm trying to impress anyone. I tie my hair into a fishtail plait and pick up my headphones and green trainers- to match the bra.

I run back downstairs to find Nash talking to Tilly. Oh god, what has she been saying to him?

"Ready?" Nash asks before looking up to me "Woah"

"Yeah woah Ind!" Tilly adds "Who are you trying to impress?"

"No one" I say rolling my eyes.

"You look pretty" Skylynn says, her eyes lighting up. "Nash doesn't she look pretty?"

"Uh yeah you look pretty Ind" He says awkwardly

"Really pretty" Sky adds.

"Tilly! Come back to bed" We hear from upstairs

"Oh my God, Til. That's our queue to leave" I say pushing Nash and Skylynn out the door.

------

We arrive at Jack's house and Nash greets him and I smile as Jack greets me with a big hug. He invites us in and we sit down on his U-shaped couch. I sit down in the corner with Sky on my lap. Nash, Jack, Shawn, Matt, Cameron (ergh) and Aaron all sit laid out on the couch. The boys are all playing some X-box game- Fifa maybe? I take Jack's laptop on and log on to my audiable account. Sky and I listen to her favourite book until Jack starts talking to me.

"Hey Ind, I'm glad you came"

"Nash begged me"

"Well good. By the way you look nice"

"Thanks Jack! You have a nice house"

"Thanks, I decorated myself" He laughs "Okay no I didn't" He adds "What you listening to?"

"Um" I say checking on the screen "Its some kids book that Sky wanted"

"Oh cool" He says before returning to the game.

"Oh by the way I invited Jack over" Aaron says out of the blue.