71

-Indigo's POV-

I look away from Sam as I see Jack walking towards me. Sam and I had previously been talking about how he could still see Molly when we get back home. I turn away from Jack and gesture for Sammy to follow to help carry stuff into the park. He follows and we grab a few towels each whilst David and Katherine bring everything else that's in the car. Sam runs ahead to catch up with Laura and Molly and I drop back to walk with Katherine.

"You know, that drink you gave me earlier is amazing. It feels like I never even went out last night."

"Do you remember anything yet dear?" She smiles. Yes.

"No." I shrug. "Hopefully it'll come" I smile.

"It will." She smiles as she steps forward to pay for our entrance. I open the back of my phone case and pull out the $50 that I put in there for this moment. I hand it to her. "I can't take that Indigo" she smiles, pushing my hands away.

"Please, you've done so much for me recently and I promise that I'll repay you for everything but please" I say pushing the money towards her.

"Fine. Thank you Indigo" she beams and hands over the money along with some other notes. The woman behind the desk prints out 7 tickets and Katherine distributes them to us all. We scan our tickets and push through the turnstile before handing our tickets back to her because 'you'll only lose them'.

"Katherine and I are going to go sunbathe for a bit so you kids go ride some slides or something" David smiles. I stay looking at the floor as Laura, Sam and Molly strip off into their swimsuits and run off to the biggest slide in the park.

"That means you too Indigo" David says softly.

"Oh okay" I say still looking to the floor. I pull off Jack's sweatshirt that I never actually asked to wear and kick off my flip flops.

"We're gonna put all this in lockers" Katherine smiles. I nod and smile, stretching my arms around my body to try and cover myself up. Jack doesn't like it when I show too much skin. I watch out of the corner of my eye as Jack pulls off his shirt revealing his tightly toned abs that I've grown to love. Damn. He runs a hand through his hair and then starts to walk away. Uh wait. I run after him involuntarily and walk beside him.

"I know I've messed up. I'm trying to think of a way to get you back but I don't think anything can top what you've done" He says looking straight ahead. He stops suddenly once we are out of view of Mr and Mrs Gilinsky. He turns to me and smiles.

"You look beautiful today." He beams.

"Thanks. I was beginning to think you'd never notice." I say with a small smile.

"I notice everything that you do." He shrugs. "Including this hickey that you gave me that I had to cover up" he says pointing to his collar bone- his weak spot.

"Sorry" I laugh.

"Don't be" he sings slightly. "Can we just start all over again? No more fights and making each other jealous. Just you and me being one hot ass couple." He laughs. He always knows how to make me laugh.

"I'd love that" I smile genuinely.

"I love that smile"

"I love you"

"Well that's good because I kinda love you too" He says pulling me close and kissing me softly.

"So this is it. No more fighting. No more getting mad at stupid things. The only thing I can get mad at you about is if you refuse to buy me food or cheat on me. Don't you dare cheat on me or I'll chop your balls off."

"I won't" He holds his hands up in surrender. "And I can only get mad if you refuse to go on dates with me or refuse to give me kisses. Oh and if you cheat on me"

"Oh Jack, don't you know I'm not that kind of girl" I laugh. I jump up and down suddenly.

"What's wrong?"

"This floor is so hot" I whine.

"Let me carry you then your highness. Where do you want to go?" He says so I jump on his back and he carries me in the direction that I point. He carries me into the lazy river and spins me around so that I'm now clinging to his front. We float around with the current and I lie back whilst he holds onto me. I sit up and smile at him. He's beaming at me. I can see the love in his eyes. I suppose I've always seen it.

"So what made you have a sudden change of heart?" He says holding onto my butt, keeping me afloat.

"I just wanted to change. I didn't like who I'd become. I realised that I cared more about what I looked like than the affect I had on people."

"Well I'm glad it did" He says kissing my nose. "But don't get me wrong, I loved you how you were but this Indigo is the one that I really know"

"This Jack is the one that I really know" I smile.

"How'd you mean?"

"Before you took bets on girls and slept with them then rubbed it in everyone's faces. I didn't like that."

"I know you didn't beautiful. You didn't deserve that. No one deserves that. Thanks for sticking with me though."

"Thanks for sticking with me too" I smile. "Thanks for actually making the effort to rekindle this because we're pretty amazing when we're together."

"You've got Laura and Molly to thank for that" He says.

"What?"

"They made me realise what I was missing out on"

"Well remind me to give them a massive hug then"

"Anything for you" He laughs. We float a little more in silence, just enjoying each other's company until Jack talks again. "Indie, I need to tell you something about last night"

"What's wrong?"

"Do you remember that Ethan guy?"

"Kenny's ex girlfriend's new boyfriend?" I didn't even know that I knew that.

"So you remember?"

"Remember what?"

"He tried to. He dragged you. He took you upstairs when you didn't want him to" He stutters, trying to find the right words. I bolt upright.

"What?"

"You called for me and I didn't do anything. I'm so sorry. I froze."

"You're making this up" I say shaking my head.

"You kicked him in the back of the knee and he fell so you ran." It all comes flooding back to me. I remember everything. I remember what Jack said to me about the picture. He wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

"I ran across the beach and he came after me"

"That wasn't him. I went up stairs and punched him as hard as I could and then ran out after you."

"You saved me. By the door, I couldn't get in. I was so scared. You carried me up to your room and cuddled me until I fell asleep."

"Rubbed your back just how you like it" he says proudly. I'm surprised he remembered that.

"Thank you" I say quietly "For everything"

(A/N: does anybody here watch PLL and would be interested in a PLL fanfic??)