17

He's kept everything? Everything? That's a lot of stuff. It makes me feel bad for throwing out so much stuff when we started high school.
"Sorry, that was a weird thing to say" He says scratching the back of his head nervously. I don't know why he's so nervous around me. We grew up together.
"Jack? Why are you so nervous?" I ask whilst sitting on the edge of his bed "Its me, Indie." I know why I keep calling myself that. I was so confused, no one calls me Indie. But now I remember, it was Jack.
"I don't know" he says sitting beside me "Its just, it's you."
"Exactly, it's me" I say looking into his eyes. How could I forget those eyes? How could I forget him? He's my best friend.
"You're cool. You're popular. You've got everything I've always wanted. You've got loads of people who want you, as a friend and as more"
"You want what I have?" I say shocked "You can have it!"
"What?" He sounds shocked
"It's not all it's made out to be"
"I don't believe you"
"Seriously, its all just backstabbing and drama"
"So that's why you were upset?" I nod "Awh, come here, give Jack attack a hug" He wraps his arms around me and then unwraps them cautiously "Sorry, I forgot"
"Stop apologising will you?" I laugh
"Tell me all about it" He demands, so I do. I tell him about everything that has happened since the party. "Oh dayum" is all he can respond. He sounds so much like Cameron.
"Yeah, exactly"
"I get why you were upset!" My phone buzzes so I pull it out and read the message.

A: All still on for the party tonight? x
M: Yup!
C: Er sure, how many people will be there?
N: Of course babe
E: You know I can't say no to a pool party
S: Better change into my trunks then
E: Or not ;)
M: Eww guys, enough with the flirting please! I'm eating.
A: You barely eat, you liar and like 25 Cam.
I: Hi guys
A: IND where have you been? I haven't heard from you all day
I: I've just been chilling
M: Yeah, with MY boyfriend
C: Not over text Meg
A: Still coming tonight?
I: Sure, is it cool if I bring someone?
E: What about Matt? Don't you wanna see him?
I: I'm 1000% sure he's moved onto some other hoe and into some other hoe ;)
A: BURRRN! and yeah that's fine! Who are you bringing?

I look up from my phone to see Jack watching me "Wanna go to a party tonight?"