13

I search the whole house for Cameron. I find Nash and Shawn quite quickly, I mean they are asleep in one of the bedrooms. I'm about to give up when I hear a moan coming from a nearby bathroom. I knock on the door.
"Hello?"
"Ind is that you?" I hear Cameron's voice coming through the door "help me" I open the door to find cameron tied to the bathtub wearing nothing but a washcloth to cover his private parts
"What the hell?"
"The boys tied me up" he says as I begin to untie him "they thought it would be funny if someone walked in"
"What a bunch of losers" I say untying the last knot. He rubs his wrists and his ankles bringing back circulation.
"Thank you" he says standing up holding the washcloth in place
"Let me get you some pants, wait here" I say. I run upstairs and into the room that Nash and Shawn are asleep in. I look through the piles of clothes on the floor until I find some grey jogging bottoms. I scoop them up and then run back to Cameron. I hand them to him and he smiles in appreciation. We walk out to be greeted by Meg.
"What happened in there?" She says suspiciously
"Nothing, I found him"
"Oh save it will you!" She says on the verge of tears "I knew I couldn't trust you" she says glaring at me
"Me?" I say shocked. She's the one who's just had sex with Matt and she can't trust me. How does that work? "You know what? I'm gonna go home, you two need to talk"
"Talk? What?" Cameron says as Meg shoots me daggers. I turn away and make my way up to the room where Anna and Ellie are still asleep. I pack up my things and throw on some of Ellie's jogging bottoms. I decide to call Tilly to see if she can pick me up. She does and we ride back in silence. As we pull up onto the drive she turns to me.

"How was the party?"

(A/N: hey guys, sorry I've taken so long to update! I'm going to be focusing on my new story- Torn now so I won't update as much but I'll still try to update on here (: )