25

No. Not Matt anyone but Matt. Why would Meg do that to me? I know we aren't the best of friends right now, or even friends at all. I mean we are dating eachother's ex's afterall but why would she- of course. She wants to get back at me.

"We have to go back" I say as we reach the front drive of Carter's house.

"What why?" Matt asks, genuinely confused. I stop and turn to Matt.

"Do you love Meg?"

"What?"

"Do you love her?"

"I don't know? Maybe? We've just started dating. She's hot yeah"

"Then we have to go back" He shrugs and then nods. We walk at a quickened pace back to the group to find Meg and Shawn missing.

"Have you guys seen Shawn? and Meg?" Ellie asks "They said they were going to join you guys"

"No we didn't see them"

Matt turns to me "She wouldn't would she?" He asks obviously reading my mind.

"Well I know Meg and she'll go with anything with a heartbeat and a dick" I say, trying not to laugh at my own remark.

Cameron joins my side and whispers in my ear.

"You alright? Did he try anything on with you?"

"No I'm fine, he acted like it didn't happen"

"That douche. I just want to-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. "What was that for?"

"Do I need a reason?"

"I guess not"

"Matt do you have your keys?" I ask

"Woah woah woah. What just happened here? Are you two-? Did you-?" Nash starts, too excited to finish. "Did you finally get laid bro?" Nash asks.

"I didn't 'get laid' Nash. I 'made love'" Cameron says trying to cover up Nash's douchiness.

"Don't make me puke" I laugh. I turn to Nash "Yeah, he got laid"

"Oh my god you guys! You're so cute together!" Anna squeals.

"Guys! What about Meg and Shawn?" Matt says impatient.

"Right" I say, focusing myself on the matter at hand again."Do you have your keys?"

"No, I put them in Meg's bag- shit"

"Come on then" I take Cameron's hand and lead the whole group to Matt's range rover. I open the back to find Meg on top of Shawn. Ellie screams and starts to cry.

"Why Shawn?" She says obviously heartbroken.

"Ellie? I'm so sorry" He says pulling his boxers and pants up.

"You really are a whore Meg!" Ellie screams

"Well I'm sorry that you couldn't give your man what he needs"

"What about YOUR man?" Matt says, hurt.

"Matt, I wish I could say I'm sorry but I'm not." She says cheerfully "I only wanted you for sex and now I'm bored of you"

"We've only done it a few times!"

"Yeah but you're too inexperienced. I mean, you've only ever been with that boyfriend stealer over there" She says pointing at me. "You couldn't even get little miss frigid to do it with you a second time"

"You're not frigid" Cam whispers in my ear "You're amazing"

"Cameron keep your hands off her for a second and think with your head not with your dick" Meg snaps, only just pulling her panties up and her dress down. "Who would you rather be with? Me? The girl who can give you exactly what you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. Or her? The girl that doesnt know the difference between a 69er and missionary. Little miss 'too good for high school boys'?"

"I pick Indigo because she's worth a thousand of you" He says standing up for me.

"Wait" She says sitting up, leaning into Cameron's face. She stares deep into his eyes "You've already fucked her haven't you?"

"Whatever Meg" I say, taking Cam's hand "Let's go! Matt you're welcome to come with us"

"Where?"

"To the party duh" I laugh. We all walk to Carter's door. Nash stands at the front of the group whilst he knocks on the door. He's the scariest one of all of us, no one says no to him.

"Hello?" Carter says opening the door "I-er-what are you doing here?"

"Who is it Carter?" I hear Jack's voice from inside the house. I tense up at the thought of him. Cameron squeezes my hand.

"We came to partayyyy!!!" Nash cheers pushing his way through. We walk into the living room to find a few boys from school all seated around a giant tv playing some video game I've never seen before. "Woah what a total nerd-out it is in here" He says jumping over the couch and snatching a controller from Jack's hand. He looks up at me, terrified. I nod to the stairs wanting him to follow me.

"I'm gonna go find the bathroom" I say to Cameron, detatching my hand from his.

"Kay babe" He replies my cheek.

I make my way upstairs, completely unsure of where I am going until I hear Jack behind me.

"Toilet's just down there to the left" He says

"Jack, can I talk to you?" He shrugs and walks into a nearby room. The walls are covered in posters of cartoon characters and the bed has marvel sheets.

"I keep telling him to put some chicks on the wall but he refuses"

"Chicks?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you liked douches"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your new boyfriend. He's a dickhead."

"You don't know anything about him" I retaliate

"Sure I do. You should hear how he talks about girls in the locker room. About Meg. About you."

"Me?"

"You don't want to know"

"I do. Tell me Jack. I'm your best friend, I deserve to know"

"You were my best friend"

"Just tell me"

"He says you're easy. Now that you've done it with Matt, you'll do it with anyone. It's just a matter of time before he gets in your pants."

"He said that?"

"I don't lie Indie"

"I'm such an idiot"

"What why?"

"He was right"

"Oh Indie, you didn't?" I dont reply. "You deserve better than him"

"I don't think there is anyone much better than him"

"Hey, you're looking right at him. You know how much I love and care about you."

"Was this your plan?" I ask, standing up "Tell me all this so I feel shit and then worm your way into my bed?"

"What? No!"

"Screw you Jack! I thought you were different!" I raise my voice and storm out of the room.

----

"Babe! Come! Sit!" Cameron orders.

"Why? Because I'm so easy?" I say using his own words against him

"Easy? What? I never said that"

"Don't lie Cameron" Carter sasses.

"Shut up Cartah"

"Dude, you did" Matt says backing Carter up

"You don't have a say in this you...you... rapist" He spits. Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at them.

"You told him?" Matt says, he looks hurt again.

"How could I not? If it weren't for Jack you would have gone through with it"

"Who's Jack?"

"Jack Gilinsky. My best friend"