Part 35 ~ He's not his dad

Nari never regretted anything more then she did right now, she never wanted the ability to turn back time more then she did right at this moment, her heart aching.

Jin had just finished telling everybody of what happened, even able to show them the memory he had, though he did need lots of help from Taehyung. Since Tae could seep into their thoughts and show them whatever he wanted, Jin used him as a beckon to do so.

Yoongi was completely silent, not wanting to speak, afraid of what would come out of his mouth.

“I-i should h-have let him e-explain!” Nari screamed at herself, new tears streaming down her face, her body shaking from how hard she was crying.

Jin crouched down to his sister’s level, rubbing her back soothingly. “I know Hoseok will forgive you, you’re his best friend and he couldn’t live without you. So when he comes back, just talk to him, for now, get some rest, you’ve had a rough day.”

The silver-haired female nodded, Taehyung going with her to her room so the two could speak. Jimin and Jungkook exited the room, leaving Yoongi, NamJoon, and SeokJin.

“Yoong-”

“I don’t want to hear anything you have to say, either of you,” the male spat, leaving the room afterward.

NamJoon and SeokJin sighed, the two walking to their bedroom and settling down for the night.

All of them just hoped Hoseok would come back soon…

<><><>

It’s been about a week since the truth came out and the whole fight happened.

Hoseok has been gone since then.

“Where the hell could he be?” Nari questioned, racking her fingers through her hair.

Yoongi stayed silent, rolling his eyes at the mention of the silver-haired male, even though deep down he knew he missed him.

SeokJin shook his head, the group in the living room. “I have no idea why he hasn’t come back, and his phone and wallet are here.”

“Yoongi,” the female called out, said male looking over at her, “you were the last one Hoseok spoke too, do you know where he was going?”

“Don’t know, don’t care,” the male deadpanned, Nari could feel her blood boil.

She’s been dealing with how Yoongi has acted to the topic of Hoseok, even though it was pissing her off gravely.

“I’m so sick of you being such an asshole!” she finally snapped, Jin’s eyes widening along with every else’s.  

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, “what are you talking about?”

“Towards the topic of Hoseok!” she yelled, “stop acting like such a goddamn baby about what happened! Stop hating him!”

“You weren’t the one lied to about something that important-”

“Are you fucking serious! He killed my mother! If anything I should be the one hating his ass, not YOU!”

“HIS FATHER KILLED MY MOTHER AND FATHER! RIPPING AWAY MY FAMILY!” Yoongi screamed at the female, his eyes flickering between purple and his natural brown.

Nari scoffed, “HIS FATHER DID! NOT HIM, HOSEOK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILIES DEATH! HE’S NOT THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR FAMILY, HE’S THE ONE THAT LOVED YOU AND WANTED TO PROTECT YOU AND YOU JUST SIT HERE AND BLAME HIM WHEN IT WASN’T EVEN CLOSE TO HIS FAULT, YOU PRICK!”

The female’s chest heaved as she calmed down, Yoongi already breaking down into tears.

“I know that you want someone to blame for what happened to your family,” Nari began, her voice softer then before, “but Hoseok isn’t that person, you love him, I know you do. He’s still the guy you fell in love with Yoongi, that guy didn’t go away, a new part of him was just revealed.”

Yoongi nodded, wishing he hadn’t been so harsh when he and Hoseok fought, wishing he would have just kissed Hoseok and told him things were going to be okay. Instead of yelling at him and being the one to force him to leave the house.

“W-we need to find him,” the blue-haired male whispered, Jin smiling.