Part 26 ~ Can't tell Nari

NamJoon held his head as he reached for SeokJin, the blond screaming his lungs off.

"JIN!" NamJoon yelled, or attempted to, the blond having his eyes glued shut.

"KIM SEOKJIN!" the peach haired male ran to the bed, once he got over the pain, cupping Jins face.

The elder had tears going down his face, his throat hurting from the screams he was emitting, though he couldn't stop all he saw while he had his eyes closed was the image of bloody hands and his eommas limp body.

Suddenly SeokJin felt a pair of soft lips on his, automatically shutting him up. NamJoon sighed against Jins lips, finally ridding the unbearable sound of Jins screams out of his head. The younger pulled away from his boyfriend, Jin finally opening his eyes.

His brown orbs meeting NamJoons.

"You sure like to scream," NamJoon chuckled, Jin giving him a small glare.

The blond held his head in his hands, attempting to process the most recent events he could. "What the hell happened?"

"Well," NamJoon began, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Hoseok called your name after he started having his, visions I guess? Then you took his hands and you were able to see what he was seeing, I spoke with Nari in the mean time to figure out what the fuck was going on. Though after she told me, you and Hoseok both just passed out."

Jin nodded, knowing exactly why he and Hoseok passed out. Jin tried to get up quickly, only for his knees to buckle and NamJoon have to catch him. Coincidentally Nari opened the door, seeing her brother almost fall on the ground.

"Oh my gosh Jin you almost made us deaf!" Nari laughed, Jin smiling at the sound.

"I didn't mean too! I guess I accidentally caused my scream to emit throughout your minds," he shrugged, Joon sitting him back down on the bed.

Nari nodded, "well i'm assuming you want to talk to Hoseok?"

Jin vigorously nodded, Joon helping him get up the stairs to Hoseok's room, but having to leave right after. He pecked Jins lips tenderly before he left, a blush spreading on Jins cheeks at the action.

The red head was laying on his bed, already expecting SeokJin's arrival. The blond sat down on Hoseok's bed, already giving him a death stare.

"What the fuck happened in there?" Jin hissed, finally speaking after moments of silence with the male.

Hoseok sat up, ruffling his hair. "The reason you passed out was because I forcefully tried to exit the memory we were i-"

"Yeah yeah I got that, what was the memory I mean," Jin asked, his voice stern.

The red head licked his bottom lip, sighing while he shook his head. "You can't tell Nari and after I tell you, you may or may not hate me," Hoseok warned.

"I bet I won't, just go on with it," the blond encouraged, folding his arms.

"I killed Jiyoo," Hoseok looked at Jin with glossy eyes, the blonds eyes widening.

a/n
:]