Part 33 ~ The Truth Slips

Nari ran out of her bedroom, Taehyung chasing after her.

The female ran straight into Hoseok’s down stairs bedroom, thankfully the male wasn’t doing anything that most people wouldn’t want to walk in on. Though he was shirtless.

“Jesus christ Nari what the fuck,” he shouted, startled, clutching his heart. The female scared the shit out of him.

Though when he saw the expression Nari’s face held, his own turned to one of concern.

“Hey, Nari, you okay?”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” she shouted, soon attracting the attention of the rest of the men in the house.

Especially SeokJin’s.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, “tell you what?”

“That my eomma is dead Hoseok, don’t play stupid!” she screamed, Hoseok’s face dropping.

“Who told you?”

Nari stared at him with surprise, anger, and especially pain, “That doesn’t matter! Why didn’t you tell me!”

“You think it would have been easy for me to fucking tell you!” Hoseok yelled back, “You loved that woman more then anyone else in the whole fucking world, how would it be easy to tell you she’s dead!”

Nari thought on this for a moment, tears streaming down her face. She looked at Hoseok, mainly his pained expression, “you killed her,” she whispered.

Figuring this out just by how Hoseok was acting, the male would have told Nari if her mother was dead, because they made a pact to never keep anything from one another.

The only way he would keep from telling her something is if he felt guilty about it, or to protect her.

Or himself.

Hoseok’s silence only confirmed her belief.

“YOU FUCKING KILLED MY EOMMA!” she screamed, pushing Hoseok roughly. “YOU’RE JUST LIKE YOUR APPA!”

SeokJin and NamJoon’s eyes widened, the blond male ran over to Nari, trying to calm his sister down before she would say something that would destroy the peace the house held.

Alast, you can ever control the mouth of someone who is hurt.

“YOU’RE JUST LIKE BONGCHOL, A FUCKING KILLER!”

Hoseok’s eyes show cased nothing but fear, he looked over at the blue haired male in the corner of the room. Yoongi looked horrified, the rest of the guys surprised as hell to find out they were in the presence of BongChol’s son.

Yoongi practically ran out the room afterwards, Hoseok running after him.

He grabbed Yoongis elbow, pulling the male back.

“Yoongi please, let me explain.”

“Explain?” Yoongi scoffed, tears coming down his face, “are you fucking kidding me? I told I loved you Hoseok, I confided in you on how much I hate Bongchol, who is apparently your appa, you don’t think it would have been a good idea to let me know?”

By now, Hoseok was a wreck, the male crying uncontrollably. “Would you? Have said anything. Y-you act like I have no feeling for you, I love you too, Yoongi please,” the elder tried to cup Yoongi’s cheeks, only for the male to slap his hands away.

“Fuck you Hoseok,” he spat, walking away from the male.

With a hurting heart, Hoseok ran out of the house, screaming at the top of his lungs once he was far enough.

Everything was turning to shit.