Part 16 ~ Answers

"SeokJin!" Jin's father greeted, hugging his son tightly.

"Hi," SeokJin greeted back, though struggling to breath under the males strong grip.

Jin's father smiled widely, gesturing for his precious son to enter the home he grew up in. Immediately upon Jin entering his home, his father scurried off to the kitchen, preparing somehting to eat for his son.

While cutting some vegetables his father asked, "what do I owe this pleasant surprise visit?"

SeokJin forced a small smile, seating himself across from his appa.

"I learned some news these past couple weeks," SeokJin admitted, his father arching an eye brow.

"Found a boyfriend?" his father teased, causing Jins cheeks to go a bright shade of pink.

Yes, Jin's father knew of his homosexuality. SeokJins dad decided to just accept it, since love is love and he knew he would never want to judge his son for the sex he is attracted to. Since, no matter what, SeokJin was the boy he had raised since he was an infant, and that would never and could never change.

"Y-yes I have, but that is not the point," Jin quickly stuttered out, his father humming in response. "I came so we could talk about mom," Jin said quietly, not expecting his father to accidentally cut his finger.

"APPA!" Jin screeched, urgently running to retrieve the first aid kit.

After bandaging his fathers bleeding finger, Jin went back to explaining what he meant when he mentioned his mother.

"Appa, I barely know any information about my mother. Lately, my curiosity has been reaching its peek and I don't want to be left in the dark anymore when I think about her. I-"

"You're getting the memories aren't you?" his father interrupted, staring at Jin with sorrow filled eyes.

SeokJin blinked a couple times before realizing what his father had just said. "I-I um-"

"Jin I know you have controller abilities, your mother warned me."

Jin gulped, not wanting to look up at his father. If his father already knew this was going to happen, why has he kept it so locked up for all these years? Now Jin was left clueless when it not only came to the topic of his mother, but now his controller ability.

Jin's father sighed, resting his hand on top of his sons. "Tell me what you know so far," he encouraged.

The blonde male took a deep breath before speaking, "A couple weeks ago I had caused my friend to be flung into a wall, I didn't even touch him either. Later Jungkook and Taehyung, along with my new friends, Yoongi, Jimin, and NamJoon, realized I wasn't completely human, and that I infact was half controller. The day they told me was the same day I had my first memory. It was with you, me, and I'm guessing mom, Sung Jiyoo. She was saying how she needed to leave us, for our own protection, and how she loved me. I also saw when she erased  part of my memory, and told you to bring me to a Hoseok? When they return."

Jin's father nodded, knowing very well this was going to happen.

"I also saw that she was pregnant," Jin added.

"Your eomma was a beautiful woman," Jin's appa began, "her name is indeed Sung Jiyoo, she is also the infamous mind controller who knew BongChol."

"So you are the one who killed him?"

Jin's appa nodded, "I am, but it was to protect you," he sighed,"Your eomma was pregnant with a little girl, that wasn't my child. So to protect you and I, she fled to a secluded house away from here. The Hoseok that she referred to in your memory is Bongchol's son, the boys real mother was a dead beat drunk who wouldn't take care of the boy. Jiyoo took him with her when she fled away with her un born baby."

Jin took a deep breath, processing what he was told. The boy they saw in the woods was BongChol's son, and the girl, really was Jin's half sister. This meant that SeokJin had a real chance of knowing more about his life, the life that he didn't know existed, but wanted to pursue further.

"So what type of controller am I?" Jin questioned after a long silence.

Jin's father smiled, "from what I remember you are half mind controller."

a/n

JINS EPIPHANY IS SO BEAUTIFUL I CANT!