Part 25 ~Awake

NamJoon sat on the edge of the bed Jin was currently passed out on, the youngers leg bouncing with anxiousness. The peach haired males head was in his hands, attempting to control his swirling thoughts, which seemed ironic, he was a controller after all, but after what he saw, he couldn't help it.

SeokJin and Hoseok have been knocked out for a good 4 hours now, and some of the boys were coming to terms that they may just be dead. The ones who did say that received harsh slaps on the head from NamJoon and Nari. When Nari was asked about this whole ordeal, she stated that it only happens when Hoseok tries to leave a vision by force, that may or may not have been the case. Usually, though, he is never out for this long, this worrying her along with everyone else.

Joon was snapped out of his thoughts when a scream was heard from the top level of the house, Hoseok's scream specifically. His scream followed by the ruckus of footsteps, and two muffled voices yelling at each other.

The peach haired male opened the door to his and Jins room, watching as Nari sprinted past him and up the stairs only her and Hoseok were aloud on. NamJoon thought, if Nari was on the second level,

Who the hell was with Hoseok?

<><><>

“CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Yoongi shouted at the red head, who was now panting with a light sweat decorating his exposed forehead.

Hoseok glared at the shorter male, wondering why the hell Nari wasn't there and Yoongi was. “Why the fuck are you up here?”

The red head attempted to stand, only to stumble a bit. Yoongi on reflex moving a nearby pillow to cushion the fall the male would soon receive.

“Because Nari needed to talk to Taehyung, so she told me to come watch your ass, and shouldn't you call me Hyung?” Yoongi questioned, crossing his arms.

Hoseok smirked, standing back up. “When were you born?”

“March 1993,” Yoongi boasted, knowing Hoseok could nev-

“I'm older than you,” Hoseok shrugged, walking over to the doorway, tugging the gaping Yoongi out of the room and down the stairs with him.

Passing Nari on the way.

“Oh my god Hose-” Nari began with a sigh of relief, only to receive a glare she knew too well.

“Where the fuck were you?” he hissed, still going down the stairs.

Nari’s expression changed to one of annoyance, “Dont fucking get that tone with me, someone needed to watch your ass. There’s a problem that WE need to discuss, so stop being an asshole.”  

Hoseok glared at the female hes known his whole life, rolling his eyes he finally reached the bottom of the steps, nudging Yoongi away from the stairs.

“WAIT-” Yoongi shouted, but was cut off when he saw the door to the upper level shut in his face. The male huffed, walking to the living room where JungKook and Jimin were seated, “fucking asshole,” he muttered, already having a disliking for Hoseok.

<><><>

“Just sit the fuck down and stop trying to intimidate me Hobi,” Nari pleaded, Hoseok finally laying on the bed.

“What happened?” he inquired, his eyes closed.

“It's about Taehyung, and partially NamJoon,” Nari began, Hoseok humming.

“What about them?”

“Tae saw what you and Jin were seeing, and he accidentally touched NamJoon and thinks NamJoon saw it too-”

“How the fuck did he see it?!?” Hoseok almost screamed, his eyes now wide open with confusion and… fear?

“Calm down,” Nari beckoned, “remember that when someone is ‘seeing’ something, they need to keep their block up, Jin doesn't know how to keep it up when he was having the vision. So Taehyung was able to see what he was seeing through his thoughts, he saw Jiyoo and he saw the bloody hands. Hoseok what was that vision?”

Hoseok's face went completely pale, his head starting to pound. “What are you hiding from me?” Nari asked, hoping he would just say nothing, but by the look on his face she knew Hoseok was keeping something from her.

“I- Nari,” Hoseok began, his voice cracking. Nari blinked a couple times before fully comprehending Hoseok was indeed hiding something from her.

“What the fuck are y-” Nari stopped mid yell, her body convulsing, her hands going straight to her head.

Followed by an ear splitting scream.

“Nari what's wrong?” Hoseok questioned, running to the girl.

Nari whimpered, “its l-like someone-s- scream-ming in my h-head,” she cried.

That could only mean one thing.

Jin was awake.

A/n
A beach is woke

Hoseok is in fact older then Yoongi and Jin