Part 47 ~ Another Chance

[NOTE: I UPDATED EARLIER, CHECK OUT PART 46 BEFORE THIS]

S

eokJin gasped as he looked around, there was no blood, no dead bodies of his best friends, or his mother pointing a gun at his lovers head. Hoseok was asleep beside SeokJin, the two still in their white prison.

Jin realized this was there second chance, whoever that guy was turned back time to give them another chance to fight. 

<><><>

“Nasty fuckers,” she muttered, snapping their necks before they could even try and kill her.

Before Nari could give the guys the signal to go into the facility, they saw a purple tunnel open up out of nowhere, five figures coming out of it. It was Mark, Sunmi, Hyuna, GD, and Eric.

“What are you guys doing here?” NamJoon asked, the rest of the guys following him.

Mark smiled, “we came to help.”

The main reason Mark would never want Nari to die, the reason he could never live with himself if she did, is because he secretly is in love with the silver haired female. And seeing her dead on the ground didn’t sit well with him.

“Great,” Taehyung smiled, wrapping his arm around the silver haired female, “let’s go then.”

Taehyung could sense Mark’s feeling’s for his girlfriend were way more than platonic, since he looked at Nari the way Taehyung did.

Like he was in love.

<><><>

Yoongi’s eyes turned purple, the male using his ability to open the the glass cages Hoseok and Jin were in, and he successfully did it, without anyone noticing instantly. They were too distracted by the glaring competition Jiyoo and Nari were having.

He sighed in relief when the cage was open, Hyuna killing the male that was meant to stab Yoongi after he opened it. Since all the female had to do was touch someone for them to die on the spot.

Though that didn’t stop someone else from trying to, Hoseok killing them before they could.

Before Hoseok could say anything, Yoongi connected his lips with the taller male’s. Hoseok’s hands cupping Yoongi’s pale cheeks, the blue haired male wrapping his arms around Hoseok’s neck.

Hoseok broke their kiss, leaning his forehead on Yoongi’s, “I’m sorry,” Yoongi mumbled, “I love you Hoseok. ”

“I love you too,” Hoseok smiled.

The fight broke out quickly, the Potens killing the people that were meant to kill the others, expect Jennie, since they knew Nari would end up handling that later on.

SeokJin ran to NamJoon, pouncing on the younger male with a long awaited kiss. NamJoon easily caught his boyfriend, smiling into their kiss.

“I missed you so much,” Jin muttered against his lips, NamJoon laughing, smiling his gorgeous dimpled smile.  

“I missed you too my love.”

Eventually, the fight was over, Nari, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung all alive, instead of dead like they were supposed to be.

Jennie was left unconscious on the ground, Nari knocking her out instead of killing her.

“It’s over Jiyoo,” Hoseok smirked, crouching in front of the defeated female, “you lost.”

“You don’t get it!” she screamed, “Controllers deserve as many rights as humans! We shouldn’t have to hide ourselves because people are afraid!”

“And you’re right at that,” Nari stated, Taehyung’s arm wrapped around her, Mark watching with slight envy, “but the way you are approaching the situation is wrong!”

Jiyoo scowled at her daughter, running after her with a knife the others didn’t even know she had. Though before she could even get close to Nari, Hyuna inflicted death on her, killing the female instantly.

The rest looked back at her with wide eyes,  “what?” she inquired.

“Now her ability,” Taehyung began, holding Nari in his arms while pointing at Hyuna, “is my favorite.”

a/n
3 more chapters left