fιиαℓ

The guys would see Hoseok, SeokJin, and Nari on the news almost all the time, the three getting rights for Controllers all around the world.

Each time they would look different, Nari’s hair was much shorter, and it was black, all three had black hair now.

Eventually the male’s stopped watching the news, since it hurt them so much, and because they missed them way too much.

> Five Years and a half later <

Taehyung walked out of photography shop, making sure every light was off and the doors were locked. He breathed out, his breath clearly seen in the chilly air.

Tae didn’t move on from Nari, of course he had tried, but his feeling would always revert back to the female he missed dearly. Though he did have lots of one night stands. The male pursued a career in photography, having his own little shop where people would come and ask him to take their pictures and where he hung up some of his art as well as photographs.

As Taehyung walked to his apartment, since he loved walking to catch photos you wouldn't be able to take in the day, he noticed a girl sitting on a bench. She wasn’t wearing a coat, just a long sleeve red shirt and jeans, but she wasn’t shivering either, only looking at the night sky.

The mint haired male walked over to her, since he felt bad she didn’t have a coat.

“Hey, you do know its freezing right now, right?” he questioned with a laugh, the female looking over at him, and Tae swore his breath caught in his throat.

“Your voice sounds exactly the same, and you’re still too kind for your own good,” she laughed, Taehyung hugging her tightly, lifting her up from the force.

“I missed you so fucking much Nari,” he smiled widely, Nari wrapping her arms around his neck.

She smiled when he put her down, cupping her face, “I missed you too Tae.”

If only all the reunions were like this.

<><><>

Yoongi walked out of the studio with tired eyes, glad he finally finished his new song for the album he was almost done with.

He walked out of the building with a content smile, loving the feeling of the cold air on his nose. Yoongi walked over to his car with a gummy smile, though was almost scared half to death when he saw a man leaning against his car.

“Yah!” he yelled, the person not turning around, which ticked Yoongi off more,“I know my car’s nice but can you kindly fuck off!”

Once the person did turn around, Yoongi had to keep himself from passing out at the sight of the male he hasn’t seen in years.

“See, I assumed this was your car, it just screams ‘my name is Min Yoongi!’,” Hoseok smirked, making hand gestures as he spoke.

Yoongi ran to the male, hugging him tightly, “when the fuck did you get back?” he asked, though his voice was a bit muffled against Hoseok’s chest.

Hoseok chuckled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi, smiling at the feeling he missed, “This morning.”

The, now dirty blond, male looked up at Hoseok, noticing the elder lean into him. Yoongi cursed at himself before covering Hoseok’s mouth with his hand, his eyes showing a bit of sadness.

Hoseok tilted his head in confusion, though couldn’t deny he was hurt when Yoongi told him, 

“I have a boyfriend Hoseok.”

<><><>

NamJoon was hand in hand with his girlfriend when he saw a familiar face from the distance.

The male quickly walked into the restaurant he and his girlfriend would be having dinner, faking that he was getting a call and walking out of the place.

He walked outside into the chilly air without his coat, walking over to the side of the building; looking for the person he had seen before.

“She’s cute,” he heard a voice say, NamJoon whipped his head to none other than Kim SeokJin.

“Oh my god Jin!” he yelled with a smile, hugging the male he hasn’t seen in a little over five years.

Jin hugged him back with a smile, ruffling NamJoon’s hair when the male let him go.

“What’s her name?” SeokJin asked, not even bothering to hide his clear jealousy.

NamJoon sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets, “Somin.”

The elder hummed, looking over at NamJoon with a smile, “well, you two enjoy your night.”

As Jin walked away, NamJoon grabbed his wrist, “Jin,” he began, looking directly into the black haired males eyes,  “you were gone for over five years,” he defended, knowing the male was either disappointed, or just plan mad at the fact NamJoon was with someone else.

Jin clicked his tongue, turning back to NamJoon, and slowly getting his wrist out the younger’s hold, “I understand NamJoon, I do. Though that doesn’t mean I’m not jealous, I do, though, wish you two the upmost happiness,” Jin’s words didn’t match his face, the male just looked hurt.

NamJoon’s breath hitched when a tear escaped Jin’s gorgeous brown eyes, the elder quickly wiping it away hoping the younger male had not noticed. Jin gave NamJoon one last smile before walking away from him, Joon watching Jin walk away from him for a second time.

Though the two didn’t know their relationship would be the least of their problems, for a new enemy was arising.