Part 42 ~ The Holders

Nari, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and NamJoon ended up getting to their location at around 1 am. They ended up going to NamJoon's apartment to get his car, Nari giving the male directions to the place they needed to go.

"He's a bit much, but deal with it. Just call him Ten," Nari told the five males, they nodded.

The female entered the small shop first, greeted by a middle-aged man at the counter. He looked board out of his fucking mind.

"Can I he-"

The man almost fell out of his chair when he saw Nari's bronze eyes and stern expression, "I'm here to see Ten," she informed, the male quickly nodding.

Nari gave the guys a small wink before following him.

"You're one lucky Tae," Jimin commented, Taehyung nodding as they followed her.

"I know I am."

<><><>

"NARI!" Ten screamed in delight, hugging said female tightly.

"Hi-Ten!" she greeted, struggling to breathe under the male's strong grip.

Ten finally noticed the rest of the males in the small room, he gave them a cheeky grin before releasing Nari.

"Now, what do I owe this lovely surprise?" he inquired, sitting back down.

The male had pitch black hair, his red button-up shirt unbuttoned slightly and he wore black pants as well. His nails were painted a dark red and smirk seemed to stay plastered on his face.

"Ten-ssi, I need your help," Nari began, sitting in front of him with the guys just watching her every move. Especially Taehyung.

Ten looked at the female inquiringly, "with what?"

"I need the location of the Potens," she informed quickly, Ten inhaling sharply.

"Nari you know I can't just-"

"It's urgent!" NamJoon interrupted, staring at the male with pleading eyes, "SeokJin and Hoseok got kidnapped by Jiyoo and we need to find them!"

The male in front of them's eyes winded significantly, he automatically stood up from his seat, Nari standing up with him.

"You should have just started with that!" he exclaimed, placing his hands on Nari's head, his palms aligned with the female's temples. When Ten opened his eyes again they were pitch black, Nari's the same color.

It honestly terrified the rest of the men in the room.

When he took his hands of Nari's head, she fell backward, Taehyung catching her quickly. Nari opened her eyes, looking around as if she didn't know where she was, she looked over at Taehyung, smiling dreamily.

"You're hot," she giggled, covering her mouth afterward, the male before her blushing.

"What did you do to her?" Yoongi asked, staring at Ten.

The male laughed, "Nothing. I had to give her the information directly to her brain, this is just a small side effect. She'll be fine in the next," Ten looked at his watch, "30 seconds."

"What exactly do you control?" NamJoon asked, Ten chuckling.

"I don't control anything, I'm a holder, not a controller."

"What the fuck is a holder?" Jungkook inquired, Jimin slapping his chest for his use of language.

"I hold things, like information, a controllers ability, all in here," Ten pointed at his head, "The main Poten gave me the location in case anyone needs it, so I hold it. If I wanted, I could steal your abilities right now. All holders eyes are black when they use it, like a demon," the black haired male smiled, Nari finally snapping out of her daze.

She stood up, running over to Ten and giving him a hug, "Thank you!"

Ten kept his smile, ruffling Nari's hair, "It's okay, now go!"

Nari nodded, leading the boys out of the room and back to the car so they could meet the Potens and get Seokjin and Hoseok back.