Part 31 ~The Ring

"I don't want to watch Iron man!" Jimin whined, Jungkook rolling his eyes at the male. 

"I don't care what you want, were watching Iron man weather you like it or not!" Jungkook stated firmly, glaring at the petite male next to him. 

Jimin leaned closer to Jungkook, whispering something in the males ear that the others could not ear. After pulling away from his ear Jimin at a firm smirk, Jungkook's cheeks flushed a tint of red. 

"Okay so you guys can pick the movie," he said, a clear contrast to his persistence 10 seconds before hand. 

Nari was sitting next to Tae on the floor, while Jungkook and Jimin were seated a couple inches away from them. Namjoon and Jin were on the lovers seat, Jin on Joons lap. Hoseok laying on the couch with Yoongi on top of him, the males head resting on Hoseoks chest.

Right when Hoseok was about to suggest something, he started to hold his head in his hands, Yoongi hearing his heartbeat increase in speed; causing him to sit up.

Nari was going to ask Hoseok if he was okay, only for her to start to do the same. Along with Jin.

When all of a sudden

Nari's, Hoseok's, and SeokJin's screams cascaded throughout the house. The other males not knowing what the hell to do at the sudden change.

Hoseoks hair was burning, his once red locks now stained silver. The same happening with Naris hair. 

Jins darkening to a purple brown, his screams the loudest.

NamJoon held his boyfriend in his arms, attempting to console him and shush his screams.

"YOU DON'T HEAR THAT!" Hoseok yelled, his eyes gold and random spots of the house electrifying do to one of his abilities.

Yoongi held Hoseok in his arms, a bit like Jin, trying to calm the pain the two were feeling.

And finally Nari, vines appearing all over the house. Her hair still burning to a silver, the youngest of the eight surrounding her.

Suddenly it all stopped, their screaming, and their pain.

Namjoon not noticing the silver streak burned into his own hair.

"What the fuck was that!" Yoongi exclaimed, Hoseok breathing heavily, his hair now completely silver. 

Hoseok glared at Yoongi, "did you not hear that intense ringing, or the feel the burning?" 

Yoongi shook his head, Tae speaking up. 

"Don't you notice it only happened to the hybrids?" 

Jin touched his own head, wincing at the tenderness. He looked at Hoseok and Nari, who were the only ones with different hair colors along with himself. His hair color the only different one since he was a human hybrid and not a controller one. 

Hoseok looked around, his eyes filling with worry. Why the hell are hybrids the only one with changing hair colors? He quickly grabbed the remote, switching the TV to local news, and lord and be hold, they were taking about hybrids. 

"Good evening Seoul, if you notice screaming pedestrians along the streets, the government says to not be alarmed. There is a new test scientists have created to identify Controller and Human hybrids, it is called the 'ring', a ringing sensation will sound throughout the city and only hybrids will be able to hear it, and once they do, their hair will burn a ne-" 

Hoseok used his electric ability to blow up the TV. 

"They are hunting down hybrids," Nari muttered, looking at Hoseok fearfully. 

The new silver haired male looked at SeokJin and Nari, then shifting his gaze to the rest of them, 

"They are not getting to us, i'll die before they even get a chance to hurt you guys." 

a/n

T

T

here hair colors