Chapter 4

A/N Can I just give up now? :'( </3 xx

I ran upstairs as I slammed my door.

"No." I repeated to myself. 

There were mixed emotions. I felt horrible for the kid. Losing a mother and all. 

But I didn't want to leave Harry either. 

Maybe….maybe I should just let my dad go and move in with Mum Anne, Gemma, and Harry. 

Or, or….or move…move away from Harry. 

"Melissa, please let me explain." I hear my dad pound on the door. I opened it up to see him surprised. 

"Sweetheart, we have no choice. We got full custody of her child and we need to move to London." He says. 

I shook my head in disbelief. 

"All this time you wanted me and Harry to go our separate ways. And now you force me to separate from him!?" I scream. 

"Mel, I-"

"No. I don't want to hear it." I snapped at him. I closed my door on his face and softly cried myself to sleep as my body hit the fluffy bed. 

*****

I ran towards Harry's arms and hugged him. 

"Why does a day take forever to move on!?" He laughs as we pulled away. He kissed me on my cheek as he walked aside for me to walk inside. 

"Hi Gem!" I smile as I hugged her. 

"Hi Mel. Nice to see you again." She laughed. Harry snorted as he pushed me away from her. 

"Mum Anne!" I scream as I hugged Harry's mum. 

"Melissa, sweetheart, it's great to see you again!" She replies back as I pulled away from the hug.

Harry laughs as he pushed me upstairs. 

"Gosh! Someone's in a hurry!"

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" Harry laughs historically as we reached his bedroom. 

I rolled my eyes at him as I looked around his room. 

Posters. 

Papers everywhere.

And pictures. 

"I took those pictures." Harry whispers as he hugged me from behind.

I looked at the pictures. 

The pictures showed pictography, when he was a child, his family….

Then my breathe hitched as I looked up to see one. A certain one. 

"Haz, that…that's-"

"My favorite." He whispers as he kissed my cheek.

Tears prickled the side of my eyes as I looked at it carefully. 

It was when we were just best friends, then one from the day before. 

The picture showed me and him hugging, not a care in the world at all.

"Mel, you ok love?" I hear Harry ask. 

I turned around to face him, blinking away my the tears. 

"Very." I laughed as I sat next to him. 

He laid down as his eyelids started going up and down. He was falling asleep. I just caressed his arms softly as I waited for his eyelids to completely close. 

I got up and grabbed a paper and a pen. 

"Now or never, I guess." I say as I started writing. 

******

Dear Harry/Hazza,

Am I going to stay yours? Am I only meant for you? My father can be a pain in the ass, but it never mattered to you. We stayed best friends and a couple without his approval. 

Can we call that true love? Or shall we call it something else? 

I never had the courage of telling you this Harry, but….well, where should I even start?

It was never going to happen. That's what I thought. But my father won. 

He's making us move. 

As much as it hurts for me, I can tell it hurts you even more. I'm sorry for telling you this in a little note, or a letter. But telling you in person, it'll even hurt more. 

I'm sorry. Before I leave, can we call this love? Because I'm head over heels for you Harry Edward Styles. You were and always will be, my first love. 

I'm sorry. 

Love,

Melly.

And with that, I placed it on top of his stomach, grabbed my things, and walked downstairs slowly. 

I said my goodbyes, and left the house. '

So I'll be writing letters for a while now. </3

One True Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें