Chapter 13

Toshinori's P.O.V

I looked up shocked. Nobody was there, i screamed as i punched the wall. "Yagi, whats wrong?" Aizawa walks up to me and saw my broken state. A tear rolled down my cheek as i growled. "League of Villains....j-Just kidnapped Cada and i couldn't do anything!" i yelled as i punched the wall again. Aizawa was shocked. He knew i was telling the truth. He stopped me punching the wall and made me look at him. "Tell The other teachers. But don't tell the students or media. They will be a distraction. Especially her friends" Aizawa said as he lets go of me. "we will find her. I promise" He said as he walks away. "lets just get this Festival finished with" He finishes as he walks to the room Yamada was in. I couldn't just stay here while my dear Cada could be abused or worse being turned into a villain.

I ran to Nezu in a panick. "P-Principle Nezu!" i yelled as i almost fell over. "what is Yagi?" he simply said worriedly. I caught my breath. "in f-form the staff there has been a kidnapping in the district. Do not inform Students or media, Aizawa believe they will be a distraction. Its the leage of Villains that kidnapped..my daughter" i said as i looked down at the animal.

He gasp. I wanted to break down and cry but i couldn't. I had to stay the strong as i can like the All Might i am. Suddenly i felt Nezu hugging my legs. "i know you are upset and full of anger. We will find your daughter" Nezu said as a tear rolled down my cheek. I rubbed it and Nezu let go. "ill inform all staff and pro hero's. I'll stick to Aizawa's word and won't inform Students" he said as i left to go to the Teachers room to watch the festival. I can't believe i let this haappen i scolded my self as i kept watching the festival..

Time skip to a week

Cada's P.O.V

Pain, that's all i feel. Physically and mentally. "you are worthless!" Father punched my stomach and abused me so much. "i can't believe that you are my daughter!" he broke my shoulder just by punching it. " Just fight me and ill stop!" he yelled again but i didn't fight back. I kept on remembering grandpa Torino's words. Don't hurt anybody or even my father.

I stood up and he evilly laughed. "now you want to fight! C'mon hit me as hard as you can" he yelled as he pointed at his chin. I smirked as i pulled my middle finger at him and chuckled. "f-fuck...y-you.."i said has his smirk vanished. And i guess you can tell what he did. He Punched me so hard i coughed up blood. I fell onto my hands and knees coughing. "Just fucking hurt me! Just Fucking turn Angry!" he yelled as he kicked my rib. "TAGOHA! Are you trying to kill her?" the man with a hand of his face said. Father stopped and crossed his arms as he stepped back. The man came up to me and lifted my head with his finger. "now tell me about your boyfriend Bakougo.." The man said. I sat up on the floor and looked at him. "t-t-tell me y-your name a-and i'll tell you every t-thing a-about bakougo" i struggled to say as i smirked, i honestly know nothing about bakougo only about he hated deku and he was my first friend and my lover. "ah ok, information for information. I like you.." he said as he stood up. I looked up a little worried. "I'm Tomura Shigaraki. The leader of the League of Villains. I want All Might dead. So does your father. Want to see my face?" he asked. I was a little shocked at how nice he was being. I nervously nodded and he looked at my father. "get out...." he harshly said to him. Father nodded and left.

Shigaraki took off the hand on his face and saw his dried out face. He creapily smiled and looked at me. "Its not pretty isn't it" he said as he put the hand on his face. "keep i-it of. You could scare your victims easily to the p-point where they can't close there eyes at night" i harshly said as he laughed. "that's mean, i guess you are some how violent. We just need to get it out of you a different way" he said as he knelt down to my height and leaned close to my face. "now talk about bakougo or you'll slowly and painfully break physically and mentally" he said emotionless. I gulped as i looked down. "i-i don't know much about him, because i n-never asked b-but he hates Izuku a-and wants to b-become the NO.1 p-pro hero. He i-is a-always willing to hurt s-some o-one to get what he w-wants i- i think" i said nervously as i was waiting to get punched because of my lack of information. Until i felt a light pat on my head.

I looked at Shigaraki a little scared at his sudden action. "thats a lot of information since my other villains couldn't even give me a single detail. Now why did you freak out at the media the other day?" he asked. I sighed a little as i was being questioned a lot. "b-because i wasn't a google search engine. I only wanted to be in the school and get on with the d-day" i said a little annoyed. "why?" i added as i kept a eye on him. He chuckled. "so you don't like being questioned... Interesting" he said as he was about to leave. My stomach rumbled as he stoped at the door. "i'll get Himiko to give you food.." he said as he leaves.

I curled up and cried. Every thing still hurts. They want to kill Toshi.. Now they want Bakougo! I couldn't handle it any more. I can't stay calm any more. Father came in the room with the smirk on his face. "now lets start what i let off" he said as i stood up. "come at me bitch" i said aggressively.

He was about to punch me but i grabbed his wrist and kicked him on the balls. He winced at the pain as i grabbed his hair and wacked him onto the wall with the amount of strength i had left. He passed out cold as i struggled to stand. I looked at the door and saw Himiko at the door with the food i needed. She had a shocked face. Her legs started to wobble when she saw my psychotic smirk. "food...and get him out of here" i exhaustedly say as i sat on the floor. She gave me the food and smiled her annoying smile. "wow! Even i cannot hurt him! I wonder how you got your strength from" she squealed. I ate some of the food and watched her struggle to drag him. I groaned annoyingly. I put down the food and pushed her away and dragged father to the bar room.

Every one looked at me shocked. Including Shigaraki. "next!" i yelled for who ever wants to fight as i walked back to the room i was getting beet up in.

All Might's P.O.V

After a full week of trying to find Cada. I had no luck what's so ever. More and more students are keeping asking where Cada was and i tried to tell them that she is badly sick. But Todoroki, Deku and Bakougo are wanting to come over to my apartment to check up on her. I always tell them they are not allowed at my apartment just in case i might get attack out of no where. Even though that is a excuse. It is a good reason.

As i get ready to go looking for Cada, i get a call from my detective friend that Young midoriya has encountered the leader of League of Villains. As i got to the station. Young Midoriya asked to be in the same room as me. "what is it Young Midoriya" i said with my fearless smile. "you knew all along didn't you" he said as i saw the tears streaming down his face. "k-knew what-" i got interrupted by him yelling. "You knew that Cada was Missing! Kidnapped!" he shouted as he rubbed his tears away. I looked down not smiling any more. "this involves nothing about you... Do not tell any body that Cada is missing or people will put them selves in danger" i boldly say. Not wanting him to help at any cost. "But i want to help! She is my friend and friends don't give up on each over!" he yelled again. "see you at U.A Midoriya.." i said as i leave as i wiped my tear rolling down my cheek. I'm sorry Midoriya, i am trying my best to find her my self. I thought to my self as i go out to find Cada.

(HI there! this story is boring right? its more focused on Toshinori Yagi. I was re-reading my own story then thought that. so how about when I finished writing this story. ill make a extended ending with is a lemon! of Bakougo and Cada! Good? ALRIGHT!! By the way. the ned of the story is near! bye!!!!!)