Chapter 4

After Torino told Cada what to do. She immediately started to practice fighting a dummy. Torino walked up to Toshinori and sighed. "I gotta say, she is one hell of a fighter with one strong quirk" Torino said and he keeps looking at Cada. Toshi nods his head. "She's been through a lot. I only started to look after a week and i can easily see through her smile" Toshi says as he sips his Coffee. "who looked after her before you?" Torino asked him. Toshinori looked at Cada before looking back at Torino. "she looked after her self. On the street, singing for money" Toshi says as he felt Pity for the young girl.

"No wonder she wants to help the homeless" Torino says as he notices Cada's fighting skill. "Cada! Keep your back leg straight and show that Confidence face towards that dummy" He yells towards Cada. She nodded and listened to him.

"why does she calls you Sir Yagi? A bit formal don't you think" Torino laughed a little and Toshi chuckles. "i don't know but i like it. It feels like I'm a knight" he joked. Torino walked to Cada and stopped her. " have a break. I want to surprise you with a little story of mine" Gran Torino says as he looks at Toshi. "Storys? I love stories! What's it about!" she questioned. "Did you know that i taught All Might on being the best Pro Hero in the world" he smiles with confidence and he looks back at Toshi. Torino gave a face that says 'that's for making your self of being a knight'. " Really?!? Tell me the story" She hoped with glee as her Smile was as bright as the sun. Torino chuckled.

"Yep! He started as a week little boy with a strong quirk like yours. But if he uses his quirk only once. His bones would snap" he said as he clicked his fingers. As he continued the story. Cada fell asleep. He looks at Toshinori with a smile. "that his how you make 7 year olds fall asleep" he whispered. Toshinori chuckled and picked up Cada. "Why didn't you tell her that i was All Might?" Toshi questioned as he walked to Cada's room and tucks her into the bed. He walks out and sat on the couch. " It wasn't my job to tell her. Its yours. I'd advise you tell her soon. Because once she is a teen and you tell her. She might be upset or worse angry" Torino says as he streches. "now im gonna have my nap. Im still old you know" he says as he leaves the apartment. "see you later Gran Torino" Toshinori waved. Torino goodbye.

(I know its very short. buuuuttt there are more bigger chapters coming. love you all <333)