Chapter 12

??? P.O.V

I decided to go to the sports festival to see Cada at action, mainly to see how strong she is now. It was easy to change my look. I walked to the U.A acting like a normal person who wants to watch the festival. "ticket please sir.." the ticket booth said, i looked at him blankly until i realised i was staring. "Ahem. Sorry um, one sec let me get my ticket out" i said a little nervesly. I looked in my pocket and saw a ticket along with a note. I quickly read it;

Tagoha

You fucking stupid you know that. Here's your ticket. Worry how it got there later..

-Shigaraki

I sighed in relief and handed the Ticket booth man my ticket and he looked at me oddly then then took my ticket. "next!" he yelled. I decided to also take this opportunity to look around the U.A inside where everyone is restricted to enter except for students and teachers.

As i was walking around i saw a very familiar skinny to the bone guy with a strong blonde hair. That's the guy who originally took care of Cada! I thought, as hid in a closet next to me. " My Dear Cada, where are you going to sit, with your class or with the Teachers and me?" i heard the guy say to Cada. I quietly growled. "hmm can i go back and forth? Like sit with you and sit with my friends after a few minutes" My baby girl said to the man. As i heard some of the foots steps get near. I suddenly needed to sneeze. Fuck! I thought as i kept on thinking pineapples. I don't know why it just stops you sneezing.

When i thought i didn't need to sneeze i heard rather large footsteps coming my way again. Out of no where i- "a-A-ACHOO! *sniff*" i sneezed the loudest sneeze in humanity all together. Well shit....im screwed

All Might's P.O.V

As i was walking back to the teachers room to watch the sports festival. I heard a loud sneeze in the Closet. I walked near the closet until i heard some one yell. "D-Don't come in. J-Just me the janitor, i got a cold and i-i was grabbing my...uh...Broom! And my stuff and it is stuffy in here" the 'Janitor' said as i got a little worried. "go see the recovoury girl if you got a cold. Go beyond" i said as i heard a sigh. "plus ultra....." i heard the man say as i walked of. Wait since when did we have a Janitor.. I'll ask Nezu about it later.. I thought.

Tagoha P.O.V

That was to close.. I thought as i slowly opened the door and saw All Might walking away. Hmm maybe i could be useful while im here. I thought again as i quietly followed All Might but then it hit me. I could easily get caught if i followed him. I walked the opposite way than All Might.

It was a good 5 minute walk until i saw Cada. My heart started racing until i saw that boy that protected her at the USJ.

Cada's P.O.V

"Bakougo, i won't be taking part of the Sports Festival" i said a little sad. I looked down not wanting to look at his shocked face. "Why? Your strong! Hell you can take on me and get 1st place" he said a little annoyed and shocked. He suddenly lifted my chin to look at him. "let me guess. All Might got worried about you because of the USJ. So he said no to keep you from getting hurt again" he said in his bitch face and voice. I nodded, he pulled me into a hug and i smiled and hugged back.

"good luck in the festival, Bakou..hoe" i laughed as his hair spiked up immediately. "what did you say!!!" he yelled as i laughed. He pinned me on to the wall and i stopped laughing immediately. He had a evil smirk on his lips as he moved his face to my ear. "your gonna pay after i win.." his warm breath sent chills down my spine. I blushed as i knew what he meant. "Ahem" we both heard. Bakougo only groaned in annoyance, he turned around to see Todoroki crossing his arms. "the Festival is going to start in 5 Minutes.. Hurry up and get ready" He said as he walks away.

I smiled and kissed bakougo on the cheek. "again, good luck" i said as i ran the oppisite way than Todoroki. I caught a small glimps of Bakougo smiling before i ran.

Tagoha P.O.V

Well shit. My plans are gone. But Bakougo seems aggressive enough to be some sort of Villain. Heh good taste Cada.. I thought as i started to follow Cada secretly. She suddenly walked into a dead end and kept looking at the wall. "what do you want...." i heard. I stayed quiet until she spoke again. "i said what do you want father..." she said again as she turned around to face me. My smirk came up on my face. "Cada... I just wanted to see you, y'know see how you doing because you never visited me when i was in prison ever since your 7 birthday. Forget me?" i said as i slowly approached her.

I heard her growl as i could see on her face that she wanted to hit me. "Do you want pay back on your old man? C'mon right here" i said as i pointed at my jaw line. She didn't do anything which'd annoyed me. "what have All Might done to you... Your not his daughter. You don't belong to live with the NO.1 pro hero. You belong with me and the other villains" i said again as i approached closer as her fists tightend. "i belong with All Might... You belong in prison" she said as she her eye twiched. "ha! They couldn't keep me in there-....you bitch.." i said as i got punched on the back. Fucking All Might! I yelled in my head as i turned around to see that skinny blond man behind. I smirked. "i know you.. Lost more weight have ya. What was your name again. Its been years and i don't think i caught your name" i said as i laughed. He looked surprised that i remembered him. "why are you here!" he yelled at me as i chuckled. "to see my daughter of course. Because you gave Cada to All Might. I just knew that i need to see how she is doing. Too see if she turned on him or perhaps you" i laughed.

"ok thats enough chit chat. Cada lets go. We are leaving to be a happy family" i said as i grabbed her wrist. The blond haired man grabbed Cada's wrist. "like hell your taking her" he yelled but i punched his skinny face so hard that he let go of Cada. The potal appeared and i dragged Cada as she screaned. "TOSHI!" i smiled when i got back at the bar.

I tied up Cada and sat her on the Chair. "now dont fucking hurt her or ill end you.." i said to Himiko. She giggled and she sat next to Cada. "Your my new best friend" She squeeled. I sighed and sat on the stool at the bar stand.

(1238 words!! soo how are you? good? GREAT! sooooooo bye)