Chapter 10

Cada's P.O.V

It was dark for a while. Or so i thought. I heard mumbling here and there. I tried to open my eyes and a bright white light blinded me. I covered my eyes and soon i got my vision back. I looked around to see Bakougo, Todoroki, Deku and All Might. "hmm turn off the light" i said a little, even though i was still tired. I did loved that deep sleep.

"Cada!" all of them say as they all hugged me. I didn't feel any pain in my throat as i moved my hand to my neck. "All of you give her space!" the Recovery girl said as she came up to us. She gave me a smile. "Cada, that was a risky move you did there with your neck being damaged. I did what i could but you can't sing more than 3 hours. Over wise your neck will hurt more" The recovoury girl said as she gave me a lolly pop. "now have a nice day. I told your teachers to take it easy on you" She finished as she walked to her desk. I looked at all of the boys with worried faces. "Deku, Bakougo, Todoroki. Can i have time alone with her for a minute" All Might said. As he wasn't smiling. "what?! She just woke up and you want her to your-" bakougo was interuppted by deku. "ok we'll be out side the nurses room" he smiled a little. Dragging Bakougo with him.

"what was you thinking cada.." All Might said as he formed into Toshinori. "H-He..needed to feel t-the pain i felt when he h-hit me all t-those years ago Toshi.." I struggled to say. I smiled soon after. Which i could tell that worried him. "Don't act like that or soon you'll be a villain as well as him.. Or worse you'll be killed" he said as he hugged me tightly again. I hugged back and tried to get off the bed. Toshi helped me to stand and he formed into All Might. He opened the door to only see Bakougo.

Bakougo's P.O.V

When All might sent us out of the room. I growled at looked at Todoroki and fucking Deku. "what is up with you and Cada?!?!" i yelled at them. My eye started to twich. "what do you mean?" both of them said in a union. "i mean do you have a thing for her or something!" i calmed down a little but still yelled at them. A shocked face came onto Deku's face. "NO no no no. Its not like that. Me and her are really good friends. I dont understand why people think i have a thing for her?" The fucking nerd said. I looked at Todoroki as he said nothing at all.

A vein started to pump on my head. "So what. I like her and you can't stop me for having feelings for her. I bet she doesn't even think of loving you. But for me, i at least try and be sweet and not over protected of her" he said with no emotion in his voice. I growled. "at least i helped her when i saw her in pain. At least i was her first friend!" i yelled at Todoroki. "guys please don't fight" Deku fucking said to us. I sighed. "for Cada's sake. you fuck of away from her... Because she is mine" i said to the half and half. He shook his head and walked off. "so you like her?" fucking Deku said. I blushed uncontrollably. "fuck of deku.." i said. He did his bitch face smile and nodded walking off like the fuck tard he is.

Cada's P.O.V

I smiled when i saw Bakougo but All Might looked around. "children get to class" he said as he walks to the Teachers lounge. I looked back at Bakougo and hugged him as fast as i can. He pauced for a second and hugged back. "you are so stupid cada.." he said as he grabs my face to look at me.

"Bakougo! Cada! Get to class!" Midnight said as she looks at us with a angry face. "Sorry" i said and grabbed Bakougo and ran to class with him.

Time skip to the next day

When me and All Might arrived to the gates of U.A and the media stormed all over me mostly than All Might. "what's it like to be the daughter of All Might?" or "Do you have any secrets to share with us?" they all keeping asking. I growled and All Might noticed. "Enough! I am not answering your questions at all. It is my life! Not your Google search engine!" i yelled at the media. I calmed down and finally smiled. "have a nice day" i said as i walked into the school and headed to my class.

When i entered my class and sat down. I leaned on my desk and bakougo looked at me. "what?!" i yelled at him which all of the class looked at me shocked. I sighed, "sorry.." i said as i looked at Bakougo and the class. " pfft must be her time of the month" i heard Mineta and all the girls including me stood up and gave him a death glare. He gulped "time of the month to think about happy-ness?" he tried to save his sorry ass.

Suddenly everybody's phones started to beep it was the media. "All Mights daughter snaps? Possible Villain?" Uraraka said as she looks at me. I groaned more. "they pissed me off by keeping asking me stupid questions" i replied and i heard some one watches what happens. "you are right though. You aren't a google search engine and you are the brightest person i know" Todoroki said as he turns off his phone. I smiled. "Thanks Todoroki. That means alot" i said as i turned around.

Then i heard Bakougo angrily mumble but i wasn't able to make out what he been saying. I sighed and poked Bakougo's shoulder. He looked at me a little annoyed. "you jelly?" i said in a childish tone. He blushed a little. "no! Just nothing" he said as he looks down on his desk. I giggled, "yes you are jelly. Look, your still my favourite body guard. Plus i still remember what happened in the USJ" i said which made him blush crazy. I laughed and Aizawa came in the room. Explaining about the sports festival coming up.

Time skip to lunch :D

I sat in the middle of Bakougo and Todoroki while Deku sat oppistite me. There was silence between us all while we was eating. I sighed and stopped eating. Which drew all of there attantion. "Cada , you ok-" "so why are we all quiet? Its lunch! Everybody loves lunch!" i said happily, interrupting bakougo. Deku smiled " y-yeah! Sports festivile is coming up and im excited! Even though i doupt i would win. But ill try" Deku said with corrage. I leaned forward and gave Deku a high 5. Little did i know that Bakougo and Todoroki had a good booty shot from me.

I looked at Bakougo and Todoroki and both had bloody noses. "Oh my God are you 2 ok?! Do you need the recovoury girl???" i said worriedly. They both rubbed there noses. "NO no we are ok" they said in the same time.

??? P.O.V

"I barely got out of the USJ alive. With that blonde kid keep on exploding my face over and over again. but next time, i will have my Cada back. I will kill who ever has her.. But its not that long she will go against her friends. It runs through the family, ill suspect around after the sports festivle..." i said to Shigaraki. He crosses his arms. "i believe she is not who we want. Its her angry boyfriend, i think his name is Bakougo. But if you believe she will become evil soon. I trust you. But if she isn't" Shigaraki pulled out his knife and glided across his throat. "she is dead to us" He finished. I growled, "I know my Cada! She will become a Greatest Villain in Japan" i groweld. Shigaraki just crossed his arms and shook his head. "Or the NO.1 hero because of All Might teaching her" he said as he walked away.

(I'm still siiiicckkkk but hers a chapter. the end is near. just letting you know. this is 1415 words so it is longer that last chapter. I hope you still interested in the story. baiiii)