Chapter 9

Cada's P.O.V

After Bakougo and Todoroki left, i layed down on my bed and relax. "They really do like you.." Toshi said out of no where. "i only see them as friends" i said as i shut my eyes as i relax more into my bed. Toshi only Chuckled. "Eventually, 3 of those boys are going to ask you to choose between all of them. You understand" he said as he was about to leave the room. "have some rest now my dear Cada.." he said as he leaves the room. I nodded and shortly after i fell into a nice sessional deep sleep.

NEXT DAY CUZ WHY NOT XD

When i woke up it was around 8:00 am. I sighed and got up and changed into my uniform. I walked into the living room and saw breakfast on the table along with a note. It said;

My dear Cada

I won't be able to take you to U.A today because villains decided 'HEY! All Might would be sleeping right now so lets do Villainy' and they found out that i had a Texas smash waiting for them. So ill meet you at the school. And good luck with the media. Even though i think they will be where i am but you never know about the media.

Lots of Love

All Might your one true 'Idol'

I laughed and continued to eat my breakfast. When i finished. I walked to U.A with no disturbances of the media. It was a nice 10 minute walk and when i was at the gates of the school. I started to dolt to class as i thought i was late. I entered the class room and i was on time.

I sat down next to bakougo and sunken into my seat. I yawned and looked into the window. "you ok extra?" Bakougo looked at me as his usual annoyed face but his voice said it was worried.

"I'm fine just tired" i said as i sat up on my chair. Aizawa came in and he looked even more tired than me. "we are going to the USJ. Put your hero suits on now" he said as he made his way out side where the bus. I smiled as i grabed my hero suit and walked to the changing rooms.

As soon as i got my hero suit on. Uraraka pokes me. "hm?" i turned around to see all of the girls looking at me. "what?" i asked again. "how come all of the boys are falling for you" Mina said. I turned around again. "because im a cliff and they are falling for there doom. Why?" i said. Dying not to laugh. I walkedout and waited by the bus. I yawned and Aizawa looked at me then the large plaster on my neck. "you sure you want to come with us?" Aizawa said with worry all other his face. I started to cough heavily then smiled. "im ok. Don't worry about me. Besides. I did kick that mans balls 3 times" i laughed.

He look down and sighed. "Just be careful in the USJ. Ill tell 13 to be easy on you" he said more worried. I laughed more. "i said im fine. Yeah it hurts but i can sing fine along with my quirk. Pluss if it hurts. I'll have a 10 minute break" i said happily. I was lying about how much my throat hurts when i speak. But i had to try.

When we arrived at the USJ. They were speaking about what we have to do. Until the lights went and a huge portal thingy came. "is this apart of the training??" i asked Bakougo. He shrugged and i turned on my speakers and my electronic knuckles along with my heat vision shades.

Suddenly it went dark but there was heet every where. "shit.." i whispered until i found my self in a fiery place. I saw lots of heet signitures every where got my self ready to fight. "fuck. Kirishima get of me" i heard bakougo. I turned around and sighed. "Villains are coming our way! Get ready!" i yelled and i gave them ear plugs they looked at me confused. "I'm going to be singing a very painful song" i said and they under stood.

"What doesn't kills me makes me stronger!~" I yelled out as they fell on the floor in pain and i punched a few to electrocute. I started to mash up the song with Attention to make them depressed and in pain. Soon bakougo and kirishima knocked them out and i stopped singing. "we need to help Aizawa" i said as i ran to get to Aizawa. As i ran, i saw some one i thought i wouldn't see again.. It was my real father.

I stopped in my tracks as he saw me. I start to tear up and started to scream out depressing rock songs and attacked him. "Cada stop!" my father sobbed as he tried to fight back as i was about to punch him. He grabbed my hands and had a good grip on me. "why did you call All Might your Father HUH! Who is your real one Cada.. Tell me!!" he yelled at me. I cried more and more. "m-my real father is.." i said as i looked down. I didn't struggle and he let go of me. I smirked and punched him in the face, electrocuting him. He fell on the floor. I started to sing as hard as i could. "What doesn't kill me makes me STRONGER!!" i sang until my neck had a shot pain where the cut was. I started to cough and bakougo saw me in pain and ran to me. He looked at my neck and it was bleeding more. He looked at the man with a murderous glare. "I'll kill you..." he whispered but i made him look at me. "D-Don't" i struggled to say but he looked at me and smiled softly. He leaned in and kissed me. I felt like the whole world stop around us. He broke the kiss before i could kiss back. He walked up to the man with still a murderous smirk.

"your lucky she stopped me or other wise you'd be dead" he said as he attacked him. I passed out on the floor. Only hearing "NO NEED TO FEAR. WHY? CUZ I AM HERE" and everything was black..

(ugh.. im sick. so um. I know this isn't as long as last chapter but yeah know. have a good day!)