Chapter 6

Cada's P.O.V

As i was being questioned by the brown haired girl. A green haired boy came in the room and gasps as well blushing when he saw me. 'great! More head aches' i thought as he came up to me saying the same questions as the brown haired girl said. I sighed and just smiled. "I'm Cada Leadowe. Nice to meet you. You can call me Cada if it makes you feel better" i said to the fan boy and girl. There eyes shimmered brightly and both of them shook my hand like it was there lives. I laughed nervously and more questions hit me more and more. I sighed as i looked around the room. I saw the blonde boy with red eyes looking at me then suddenly looked away.

I heard him mumble and walked over to the fangirl and boy with a pissed off face. "she's not a God damn Google machine! She is just a normal girl who is trying to be a pro Hero like All Might. These questions you are telling her are not helping. Now leave her alone" he aggressively said to the both of them. "but we can be friends" i smiled as i looked at the Blonde red eyed boy withy a look that said 'thank you'.

He scoffed and walked to his seat to collect his bag and moved next to me. "its Bakougo Katsuki extra! And don't get any idea's why i moved here. I only moved here to protect you from the nerd Deku and that fangirl" he said as he leans back on his chair. I smiled as i didn't want to bother him.

The green haired boy looked at me sadly. I sighed as i looked at Bakougo. "I'm going to apologise for you" i said softly with a smile. He roll his eyes. "do what ever you want. Don't blame me if he ask about your stupid quirk" he said as he relaxes on his chair. I stood up and walked over to the green haired boy. "s-sorry about his harsh-ness. What's your name" i said with a smile. He looked at me and rubbed his eye and put a smile on as well. "I'm Izuku Midoriya A-AND don't worry apologising for him. He is right. I should be the one who should be saying sorry for questioning you to much" he started to mumble and i slowly walked away to the brown haired girl. "hey, i just wanted to say-" i got interrupted by her. "I'm so sorry for putting you on the spot with my questions. I'm Ururaka Ochako" she said really fast. I smiled again and shook her hand. "nice to meet you Uraraka" i walked to my seat and smiled. "why the hell are you smiling?!" Bakougo angrily said but it sounded a little worrying. I looked at him along with my smile. "I made friends" i said like i was about to cry.

I never had a friend before. Bakougo laughed until he saw i was serous. "So im guessing im your first" he said with a smirk. I nodded and kinda laughed. "to be honest, i thought you only moved next to me to be my body guard or something" i laughed nervously but he chuckled. "I'll make sure nobody hurts you. D-Don't get any idea's EXTRA!" he yelled as i started to laugh until i saw our homeroom teacher.

Time skip because I'm lazy as

After the exercise. The scores showed up and i became 3rd. Just under Todoroki. 'hmm i wonder who he is' i thought as i saw a boy with white and red hair. 'my gut is saying its him'. I walked over to him and smiled. "good work! Im Cada Leadowe. You can call me Cada" i said as i continued to smile. He looked at me confused and sighed. "I'm Todoroki Shoto" he smiled for a split second until he walked away.

I walked up to Bakougo to congratulate him on being first. I saw him with that red head and smiled. "congratulations on being first bakougo" i smiled sweetly. A small blush came on his face. "you need to some how stop smiling Cada" he said as he walks to the changing rooms. I laugh a little as i walked to the changing rooms. I walked to the changing rooms and changed into my school clothes and walked to class.

When everyone entered the class. i looked at bakougo who was clearly tired. I pushed him a little to wake him up a little. He looked at me with a annoyed face. "don't fall asleep, U.A is not going to make you a NO.1 pro hero if you sleep in" i smiled until i realised that i said exactly what Toshi said to me earlier. I kept smiling until i heard...him. "I AM HERE..GOING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" All Might said i sighed as i rested my head onto the table. "why me..."i quietly whispered as 'All Might' looked at me with an evil smirk. "AH MY DEAR CADA, WHAT A QUINSIDENCE!?!" he acted as i gave him the look that said 'YOU ARE DEAD'. Some of the girls said aww as the boys laughed a little. "geez All Might! One way to embarrass your own daughter. Well here's a medal of the best dad in the world. Happy?" Bakougo said as he leans on his chair as he avoids eye contact.

The class room stayed quiet as i broke the silence. "GUYS ITS MA DAD" i said as i put a fake smile that All Might could read easily. I ran up to him and hugged him as everyone was shocked. "S-SO LETS DO W-WORK or something" i said as i gave All Might a death glare. "R-Right! Everyone into your hero suits and head outside" he said as i walked to grab my suit. Bakougo looked at me and smiled softly. "you are one stupid extra" he laughed

I looked at him and blushed like hell. "what have i done bakougo..." i said as i leaned on his chest. I heard him chuckle. "c'mon or your dad will-" i interrupted him by laughing. "what's so funny" he said as we started to walk to the changing rooms again. "well he actually Adopted me when i was 6" i said as i rubbed my neck. "who was your parents then?!?!" he said a little loud. I smirked evilly. "that's what you'll have to figure out" i said as i entered the girls changing room.

(is this long enough? 1102 words? nah? well its long enough for me. it feels like bakougo is ooc. you think? yes? ill stop now. HINT FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS bakuhoe is coming. (a long time from now but it is coming) sooo imma post this chapter now. bye)