Chapter 7

Cada was the first one to finish changing. her suit was all most like All Might's suit. She had a headset with a mic connected to it along with large Speakers around her bottom part her legs and speakers on her palms. She also had electrical knuckles so when she punched someone she can electrocute them along with a heat signature shades.

The colours of her suit was All Might's, but instead of Blue it was purple in the same design. She put her hair up in a pony tail and walked out the changing room.

Cada P.O.V

I walk towards All Might and sighed at how skin tight my suit was. Showing all my curves easily. All Might saw me and coughed up blood. "you designed that right" he said as he wiped the blood off his mouth. I nodded slowly. "i should of been more persiffic with my suit next time...". I looked at the skin tight suit as it showed how big my breasts were. I blushed a lot as i looked at All Might.

"why did i allow you design that..." he said in a disappointed way. I turned around and crossed my arms bushing. "but i do like where the design came from. Who was your inspiration eh?" he said as he was looking at the Design of his suit and then looked at mine. "look, you was my Idol before i lived with you. So why not change the colour and use your design as my own" i said in a smile. He chuckled as he pointed at my smile. "keep that smile on, no matter how you feel. It will show that your not afraid of any thing" he said a little bit more serious tone. I turned around to see my class mates looking at us weirdly. Suddenly Mineta ran towards me with a bloody nose along with Sero with his tongue sticking out as he howled as ran.

I stepped back i put my arm out and activated the electracy on the knuckles. I punched Mineta and Sero right after. I sighed a little panicky and de-activated the electricity on my knuckles. Bakougo, Deku and Todoroki ran up to me. "are you alright?!?" all 3 of them said at the same time. "HEY i saw her first, im her BODY GUARD" Bakougo yelled at Deku and Todoroki. "We are friends. Of course im going to check on her" Todoroki argued back. Deku was watching a little scared. "g-guys you don't have to argue" Deku tried to stop the fight.

'looks like a job for my quirk' i thought as i walked up to the 3 of them. I activated my quirk and started to sing a sleepy song. "sleep is the only thing you can think~. So go to sleep and dream away~." i sang quietly and all 3 of them fell asleep immediately. I looked at All Might. "they were giving me a head ache Tosh- I MEAN All Might" i said as he laughed a little. I kneeled down on the floor and shook Deku to wake up. "HOW LONG WAS I SLEEPING!?!" he yelled as soon as he woke up. I jumped back a little scared as he apologised immediately. I smiled back and said it was ok.

I moved to Todoroki and back slapped his face. He woke up in pain then looked at me. "did you slap me while i was sleeping?" he said a little annoyed. "well my point is that you are on the ground. Sleeping, in front of the whole class" i said my point as he blushes a little. "c'mon All Might already explaining the whole class what we are doing" i said as he gets up. "hey, do you wanna eat together at lunch?" Todoroki said with a little blush on his face as he rubs his back of his neck. I smiled "Of course. I'll meet you at the entrance at the cafeteria" i nodded with a tiny blush on me. I moved to Bakougo and sat on his hips as i slapped his face to wake him up.

He woke up and saw me as he blushed immediately. I smiled as i knew what he was thinking. "you dirty minded fuck" i said as i get up and walked to the rest of the group. Leaving Bakougo on the ground a little stunned then a evil smirk came crawling on his lips.

"Cada, you've missed partnering up so i put you with Midoriya" All Might said as he gave me a type of smile that he was serious. I gulped, "S-Sorry All Might" i said as i walked to Deku. Suddenly i started to feel some one holding my ass and started to squeeze both hands back and forth. I turned my head around to see Mineta and gave him a death glare along with All Might, Deku, Todoroki and the sound of explosions coming from Bakougo with is murder glare.

"so wearth it" he said as he keeps on squeezing my ass. "you son of a bitch" i yelled as i picked him up and kicked him with all my might across the over side of the class. I scoffed and tried to calm down a little. Lastly putting a smile on. I turned around and looked at Deku. He had fear all over his face. "what?" i smiled as i walked into the training area.

Me and Deku was the heros as Iida and Bakougo was the villains. I told Deku that i was going for Iida as i activated my Speakers and micro phone and my Electric knuckles. We walked around until we decided to split up. As soon i found the fake bomb i saw Iida practicing the Evil ness. I activated my quirk. "i thought that i been hurt before...but no one ever left me quiet this sore..~" i sang as i tried to make him feel sad. It started to work as i attacked him. "your words cut deeper than a knife.. Now i need some one to breath me back to life..~" i sang as he was crying harder and harder as we fought. As i was singing Stiches. He broke down and cried more and more. I smiled as i walked over to the fake weapon and leaned on it.. I started to sing again activating my quirk. "BECAUSE IM HAPPY, come along if you feel like the room with out a roof" i sang with a smile while dancing. Iida started to laugh. I d-activated my quirk.

When we left the training area, i saw Deku and Bakougo sniffling. "you guys okay?" i asked. They both looked at me and both blush at the same time. "you have good singing *sniffle*" Deku said. I blushed. "a-ah. You heard me singing a depressing song and you broke down and cried." i nervesly said as i rubbed the back of my head. "you made us all cry Cada" i heard All Might in the ear peice. I started to panic. "OMG All Might im so so so sooo sorry tell every one there im so sorry. I promise to make you all feel better later" i apoligised through the ear piece as i ran to the meeting area.

??? P.O.V

I finally escaped prison after years of planning and stealing from the Prison mates. I heard about the Leage of Villains and decided to join. Some how they knew about me and gladly allowed me to join. I sat at the bar as i watched the news. Then i saw a Girl that i loved dearly...with him. "See you later Dad" as she hugged All Might and ran to U.A . I growled and threw my beer at the T.V . "What the Fuck man?!!?" Shigaraki yelled at me. "All Might is Fucking dead!" i yelled as i growled.

(GOOD NEWS!!! I have finally finished writing this book on OneNote, so now I just have to post the Chapters. then this book is the second book that I have finally finished. (yaaayy) anyway I hope you kinda like the story. most characters are OOC but except for Mineta because he is a prev. Oh btw it is 1378 words so yyeaahh. imma go now. um. bye)