Chapter 3

A week has passed since Cada been living in Toshi's Apartment. When Cada woke up. She ran to Toshi's room and jumps on his bed to wake him up. "Sir Yagi! Sir Yagi! Wake up! Its my birthday!" she yelled. He woke up and laughed a little. " ok, ok I'm up" he laughed and tried to calm her down.

Cada quickly changed into the clothes Toshinori bought 2 days before and ran to the living room and sat by the table. "well i thought of having breakfast first before your surprise buuut" Toshi said as he came in the room with a cake with a 7 candle in the middle. Cada smiled brightly as she hopped on her seat. "Happy Birthday Cada" Toshi softly smiled. Cada closed her eyes as she made her wish before blowing out the candle.

"so what did you wish for?" Toshi ask with a smirk. Cada giggled. "i can't tell you. Only my mind can" she laughed. Toshi sighed and had an idea. "what if i give you your present" he smiled as Cada's face brighten more and more. "ok but don't tell anyone or it won't come true" Cada said as she pulled Toshi closer to reach his ear. " I wish i could hug my dadda again" she smiled. Toshinori's face smirked a little. "Don't eat all of the cake ok. Save a piece for me and you dad" he said as he walks to the kitchen. "Ok- wait " Cada's started to get exited. " are we really gonna see dadda today" she said. Toshinori nodded and Cada screamed of excitement.

Cada entered Toshinori's car and sat at the back. "seat belt on" Toshi said as he put his on. Cada did so and held onto her piece of cake for her father. When they arrived to the prison. Cada sat down while Toshi talked to a person and both of them looked at me and talked again. Toshinori sat next to Cada. "when are we gonna see dadda" she ask. Toshi looked at her and smiled. "Not long now" he re-assured. After 5 minutes. Cada heard the door open and saw her father coming through. Jumped of her seat and ran up to her father and hugged him. " DADDA" she cried out and hugged him as tight as she can. Toshi slowly approached behind her. "we brought you cake Dada" Cada gave him the cake and smiled. The father looked at Toshi and smiled softly. "are you the one that has been looking after Cada all this time. I haven't seen her this happy" he asked. Toshinori looked at her and smiled a little. "i only looked after her for a week. Surprisingly she was on her own on the street. Singing with her guitar for money" He said as he sat down at a table. The father look at Toshinori worriedly. "Cada why wouldn't you go to the Adoption Centre. You would of been happy with more friends" The father looked at Cada a little annoyed yet worriedly. "I-I'm sorry. I wanted to be confident like All Might and i wanted to be a hero so i would get you out of jail and keep a close eye on you. Please don't hurt me like you did before" Cada explained and her father sighed. Toshinori noticed Cada's last line 'don't hurt her like before? Was he abusing her before i put him in jail?' Toshinori thought as he keeps looking at them.

"how did you meet Cada" The father looked at me. I smiled at the thought of how i met her. " i was walking my way home until i heard sweet singing. I looked towards the nice and saw her using a guitar and singing. Even a man joined in with his keyboard. I walked up to her and asked where her parents was and well she told me your in jail and i couldn't leave a 6 year old on the filthy street. Singing for money" Toshinori explained. The father sat by the table and dig into the piece of cake. "happy birthday Cada" the father said and hugged Cada. "Ok Visiting time is over" The police officer said as the father stood up and waved goodbye at Cada. Cada stood up and hugged her father before running to Toshi.

When both of them entered the car. It was a silent ride back to the apartment. As soon as they got into the apartment. Toshinori needed to get something of his mind. "Cada, what you said in the prison. Would he hit you if you do something wrong" he asked. Cada stayed silent as she walked to her guitar and would strum the strings and would hum. "Cada listen to me" Toshinori said as he approached Cada. She looked down then looked at Toshinori. "Sir Yagi, if i tell you, dadda would get angry and i don't want him angry" She simply said as she continues to play with her guitar. Toshinori knelt down to her hight and notices a scar on her neck. A rather big scar in fact.

"who gave you that mark on your neck?" he asked. She smiled more which Toshi could see through it. Inside Cada wanted to hide. "mamma would be nice and would give me big hugs. We was all happy like All Might. But one day i was sad and i sang to make my self. I thought of All Might when i sang but it was a sad song. I accidentally use my quirk and..." she stopped looked up at Toshinori's worried face. "Dadda blamed me and wouldn't stop being a big bully. I said i was sorry and he stopped. Since then he blamed All Might because of me" Cada smiled. Toshinori hugged Cada softly and she hugged back. When they broke the hug. Toshinori noticed her smile while she was crying.

"You don't have to smile Cada, i know your sad about this" Toshi said. "i know. But All Might smiles all the time even when he is scared he smiles. That's why i want to be like him when i grow up" She put her guitar down and Toshinori felt like he needed to change the subject.

"Cada. How about you can go to school" he said as he walked to the kitchen. Cada's face looks down a little. "but i was learning at home with dadda" she said as she follows Toshinori. He sighs and leans against the counter. "some things gotta change. Even me" Toshi said and he sips on a glass of water. Cada look down and heard a 'Ah' from him. "That's what i forgot. Cada, some one is coming over who is gonna help you with your quirk. H-He may seem s-scary but he does t-the job right. Just get change into your shirt and shorts" he shuttered. Cada smiled and runs to her room

Time skip.

After a hour a door knock disturbed the quietness in the whole apartment. Toshinori opened the door to see a small old man. "aren't you gonna let me in or leave a old man wait" he says in an angry tone. Cada slowly went behind Toshi and nervesly looked at the old man. "Y-Yes Gran Torino" Toshi said as he opens the door wider.

"S-sir Yagi who is dat?" Cada says behind him as she keeps her eyes locked on the old man. "d-don't worry. This is Gran Torino, think of him as your Grampa" he knelt down to her size and hugged her. "pff Sir Yagi" Torino scoffed as he sat down on the couch. "where is the young girl. Introductions" he said again.

With confidence. Cada runs up to the old man with a big smile. " H-Hello, Im Cada" she said as she tries not to hop around like a maniac. The old man smiles a little and jumps off the couch. "Nice to meet you Cada" He said as he looks back and Toshinori. "so you wanna become a hero huh" he said as he looks back at Cada. Cada smile even more and hops up and down a little. "yeah! I wanna be just like All Might and stop crime and help homeless people" she smiles. Torino looked at he confuse on the last part she said and looks at Toshinori as Toshi gave a look that says ' ill tell you later'.

(soo this is a long chapter. I hope you love the story so far. Don't worry about 'where is Bakougo?' he is coming I promise xx)