Chapter 2

When both of them entered the apartment. Cada shivered a little from the amount of heat hit her skin. She put her plastic cup on the table and looked at the calendar on the wall and gasp. Toshi looked at her worriedly. "what's wrong young Cada?" he asked as he approached her. She looked back at Toshi and smiled widely. " my birthday is next week Sir Yagi!!" she hopped of joy more and more. Toshi's face softens a little. "so Young Cada. How long have you've been on the street?" he questioned. Putting Cada's guitar against the couch. "since my dadda went to jail" she said as she explored the apartment. When she went into Toshi's bedroom. She immediately saw a mannequin with a pro hero's suit. She smiled with glee and she notices its All Might's pro hero suit.

" how did you get dat sir Yagi?!" she said as she runs up to the suit and feels the well made fabric. "i-Its not the real one. I am a fan of All Might my self" he nervously said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Cada smiled even more. Knowing she is not the only one in the apartment who is a big fan of All Might. "N-Now how about we get you a bath. Get that mud of ya face" Toshi smiled as he headed to the bathroom. Cada smiled and gotten exited. She haven't had a bath for nearly a year.

When Toshi was washing Cada's hair as Cada was playing some random toys that Toshi found. Cada looked up at Toshi and smiled. "Where's your wife Sir Yagi?" she asked innocently yet randomly. He started to cough blood into his hand but it didn't caught her attention. "I-I don't have one. What make you think that?" Toshinori ask back. "i saw a picture of a beautiful lady and you in the picture next to your bed. She had a the most biggest smile i ever saw, she also had a cape on like All Might" Cada answered back as Toshinori washed the shampoo out of her. "That's just an old time friend. I...i haven't talked to her in years" he answered her question as he pulls out a towel and looks away and tries to rap it around Cada. They walked out of the bathroom into Toshinori's room and putted her in his large over size t-shirt. "you'll have to have my shirt for now. Your clothes are still in the washing machine but when its done, you could finally be in nice warm clothes" he said as a phone call started to ring. "I'll be right back" he said as he ran to the living room.

Cada slowly went to a empty spare bedroom and jumped into the spare bed and gets comfortable. Toshinori walked into the room to see Cada getting comfortable on the bed. He smiles and walks over to her. "its time for bed young Cada" he softly says. She nodded and gets under the bed sheets. "Goodnight Sir Yagi" she softly yawns and turns over to face the wall to sleep. Toshi slowly gets up and walks to his room and pits his pro Hero suit on and goes out side and activates his quirk. Turning to his All Might form. He jump across building to building. Trying to find the Villon attack is..

(I know this chapter is short. but longer ones are coming xx)