Chapter 8

Cada's P.O.V

After school, i walked to the teachers lounge to find Toshi. I knocked the door softly. "ugh.. Come in" i heard. I opened the door and saw Aizawa on the couch in his sleeping bag. "M-Mr. Aizawa . Did you see All Might any where?" i asked a little nervesly. He looked at me oddly and crept out of his sleeping bag. "he had to leave early because some one escaped prison. He told me to walk you home" he said as he packed up his stuff and walked to the door.

As we was at the gates of the school. I heard a lot on fangirls and boys running towards me. I let out a sigh as well as Aizawa. "This is why i didn't want to be known as All Mights daughter.."i said to my self but Aizawa over heard. He grabbed my hand and used his scarf to swing on to the roof.. Some how. I stood up a little shocked. "we are going roof to roof to get to your apartment" he said as he was walked to the other side of the roof.

As we was close to the apartment. I saw a cat on the tree and a dag barking at it. I stopped and Aizawa looked at me oddly again. "shoo leave the cat alone!" i yelled at the dog. The dog ran away and i tried to climb the tree and grabbed the cat. "kitty your safe now" i said as i sat on the branch. Aizawa walked up the tree and looked up at me. "you can't get down. Can't you?" he said as he crosses his arm. I nodded and knelt down to give Aizawa the cat. "put it down please?" i put my puppy eyes on and he sighed. Putting the cat on the floor. "Jump, ill catch you" he said. I hesitated and jumped. Thankfully he caught me.

He stood me up carefully and started to hear screaming. I turned around and saw a man running around with a knife and his nails as knifes. He saw me and a evil smirk came on his face. I turned around to see Aizawa fighting some other villains. The creapy man came up behind me and covoured my mouth with his hand and put the knife against my neck. The Police came and saw us. "NO ONE COMES ANY CLOSER OR SHE'S DEAD" the man said. I cried as i tried to think.

The police didn't do anything until they saw some one behind us. "you picked the wrong day to go out" i heard a deep yet a heroic voice. The man turned around and saw All Might but he wasn't smiling, he was angry. He stepped back pressing the knife harder on my neck. A drop of blood crept down my neck. "NOT ANY CLOSER!" he yelled again. I cried in pain. Until i remembered Gran Torino's training.

Past

"If you are ever taking hostage by a man. Kick then in the balls as hard as you can and grab the mans hair or ear and chuck them into the wall or floor. And kick them in the balls again. To make sure that he is down" he said. I laughed. I was only 9 years old but i always remembered his tips.

Present

I kicked him on the balls with all my courage and he dropped the knife against my neck as he grabbed his Balls. I grabbed his ear and with all my might. I threw him against the tree. And i kicked him on the balls twice. I stepped back and felt my neck and wince a little at the sharp pain on the cut.

I felt like i was going to faint when the Media came crashing towards me, Aizawa and All Might. I started to panic and i ran as fast as i can to the apartment. When i entered the apartment. I ran to the Bathroom and looked into the mirror to look at my large Scar with a medium size cut. It wasn't deep and it was a little bit bleeding.

I heard the door open and a long sigh, then coughing. "Cada where are you??" Toshi said in a little worry. I walked over to the living room and he ran to me and hugged me. "thank god your safe...."he said as he hugged me tight. I smile and hugged back and winced a little at the pain on my neck. " What's wrong?!? You hurt!?!" he said in a panic and saw my scar and a cut on it. He sighed as the cut wasn't major. I kept smiling as i looked at Toshi's relaxed a bit face.

Toshi Grabbed the first Aid kit and put a large plaster on my cut. I sighed until there was a panic knock on the door. I looked at Toshi confused. Toshi walked to the door and saw Deku. "W-WHERE IS S-SHE!?! IS SHE OK" he yelled as he saw my large plaster and ran to me and tackled me onto the couch hugging me and sobbing. I laughed and hugged back. "its ok Midoriya.." i said softly as he blushed while hugging me. Toshi looked at us Confused. "Cada are you two a thing or??" he said in a serious face. I laughed a little nervesly. "NO no no no, All Might she and i are best friends" Deku said as he gets off me. I looked at Deku in a shocked face. "H-How did you Know he's.." i said a little panicked.

After Both Toshinori and Deku explained Everything

"and then we met and you know the rest" Deku said as both Toshi and Deku sat next to each over opposite me. I let out an 'ah' for understanding. "if you don't mind me asking but you look nothing like All Might so are you like adopted? Fostered or something" Deku said and i looked down. "I M-M-MEAN IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME" he said. I let out a smile and stood up. "its ok. And i have my looks from my mother" i smiled as i tried to ovoid the question. I walked to my room. I wanted to cry. I sat on my bed and looked at a picture of my mother and my dad along with my 5 year old self. A tear rolled down my cheek. 'we was the happiest family on the street...' i thought until the door opened to see Deku coming in the room.

"All Might Told me about your real father" Deku said as he sat next to me. I looked down and he moved my hair and saw the large scar along with the plaster. I looked up at him. I noticed how close he was and i blushed as well as he did. Toshi Came in the room and crossed his hands. "hands off my dear Cada young Midoriya" Toshi said acting like a Dad Might. He put a psycho face along with a murderous smile. I smirked evily and kissed his cheek and quickly whispered in Deku's ear. "i surggest you run" i said and Toshi yelled at Deku, chasing him out the door. I laughed and felt sorry for Deku.

I tucked my self in bed and tried to fall asleep until i heard a knock at the door. "i got it" i heard Toshi in his All Might Form. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE MAN" I heard and "Bakougo calm down! All Might where is Cada??" i heard another voice. I sighed and the door burst open. "CADA ARE YOU OK!?!" I heard Bakougo and Todoroki say. I open my eyes and sit up. Both of them hugged me tightly and i smiled softly. "guys im fine its ok-" "YOU COULD HAVE DIED" Bakougo yelled as he cried into my shoulder. "i would have lost my only friend" Todoroki said right after as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I smiled more and hugged the both until Endeavour knocked on the door. "Todoroki, you seen the girl. C'mon i have more important things to-"

Endeavour's P.O.V

I stopped speaking when i saw the affection that the ash blonde boy and Todoroki was giving the young girl. I looked at All Might who was watching them as well as i was. I sighed and looked at Todoroki. "Todoroki, we are leaving now" i said a little annoyed. "I just wanted to see her.." Todoroki said as he stood up and walked out the door. I gave the young girl a glare and followed Todoroki.

(sooo Bakougo is wayyy OOC but I dont care, But if you do care then kiss your crush ij your school otherwise I will, one by one, end your life. (jkjk love you) plus this chapter is a long one its like 1482 words so im like going now. bye)