Chapter 1

Song is important^^

Third person

Cada was a daughter of a Villon. Yet she didn't want to do no harm. Her favourite Idol was in fact All Might him self. Her father however despise All Might and would abuse Cada. No matter how abused she would get. She still loved her father and would still look up to All Might.

But one day, she was watching the news and saw a battle with her idol and her father, her fathers words melted her heart. "My daughter idolises you. You manipulated my daughter!" he weeped out tears as he painfully stood up. "But i still love her. And i would get rid of you so me and my daughter would finally live happily. With out your sorry ass!" he said as he used all his energy to use his quirk on All Might. Cada started to cry as she watched All Might put her father in jail. She couldn't go to adoption or keep living in her own house. She had no choice but take to the streets.

She grabbed her guitar and a plastic cup that she could reach. She was only 6 when she started to live in the streets. For some reason she still idolises All Might. Even she couldn't think why.

A Year Later

Cada was sitting against a wall playing a guitar. Her quirk would help her when ever she sings along to her guitar. Her quirk is when she sings, she can manipulate people who listens but her quirk is on demand.

She had made up a song for her Idol All Might. " yeah you can be the greatest, you can be the best" she activated her quirk as she started her singing. People gathered around her as she continued. " you can be the world, you can be the war. You could talk to God, go banging on his door" she sweetly sang. She continued to sing for money. Some passer by heard her and he came over with his keyboard on hand and setted it up and played along with her. She smiled and continued to sing. " you could be a master, don't break your luck. Dedicate your self, you're gonna find yourself. Standing in the Hall of Fame!" She sang loudly a bit. Her voice started to hurt her but she needed money badly so she continued. " You can go the Distance, you can run a mile. You can run straight through hell with a smile" the last line you sang caught this tall blonde haired man attention and he smiled. After the song people gave her money and left. The Man who joined in with her gave her 200 yen and smiled at her. "good luck and stay safe" he said as he packed his keyboard and left.

She counted her yen and added up to 900 yen. She sighed and sat back down on the ground and fiddled with her guitar. The tall blonde haired man came up to her. He knelt down to her level. " Who did you sang that song for young girl" he smiled. His face features kinda scared her. His cheek bones showing and his eyes sunken. His blue eyes was showing. "I-It was for A-All M-Might, S-sir" she answered back in her sweet voice. He noticed that she was filthy and her face was full of mud. "where's your parents?" he asked and the young girl looked down. "my mama died when i was 4 and my daddy got caught by All Might and had a big fight. He got put in jail though" she said as Cada finally looked up at the man. The mans face started to panic a little. "why aren't you in an adoption centre? I'm sure that they wouldn't let a beautiful and talented girl go to the streets" he rubbed the girl's hair. She giggled and looked down a little. "i didn't want to go there. I wanted to stay with my daddy so when i grow up and become a hero like All Might. I'm gonna get my Dada out of jail and keep a close eye on him" she smiled with confidence. The man smiled a little and stood up. "what's your name young lady" he said softly. "Its Cada Leadowe Sir" She said as she struggled to grab her plastic cup of money and her large guitar. The Man picked up the guitar but she panicked. "please be careful with dat. Dats my mama's" She said worriedly. The man laughed a little. "ok I'll be careful" he said as he smiled. " What's your name sir?" Cada asked as she holds his over sized hand and her plastic cup.

"I'm Toshinori Yagi" He smiled. "i got an idea. How about you live with me until you become a strong hero to help out your father" he looked down at Cada with a comfortable smile. She smiled with full happy-ness. "Really sir Yagi?!? You would do dat?!?" She hopped up and down with a huge smile on her face. He nodded and laughed a little with the name 'Sir Yagi'.