Chapter 1

My name is Alex Gaskarth and I have a secret. I'm also living in L.A. with my best friends, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, and Zack Merrick. The three of us share a mansion, we're also a band, All Time Low. Technically speaking its my mansion but I let them live here. None of them know my secret and I want it to stay that way.

 "Alex!" I hear Jack calling for me from the living room.

 I run downstairs. Jack, what's wrong?" I ask as I see him by the front door.

 "Someone is here for you. They won't say why." Jack states.

  I nod and look at who's standing there, Vic Fuentes, one of my workers at the sex club I own. "Vic, what are you doing here? Come to my office and we'll talk."

 Vic nods. "Of course."

  I start walking to my office. The only people that know my secret is the people who work for me at the club. Vic is one of those people. When we get to the office. I shut the door behind us and sit in my car. "Whats so important for you to stop by?" I ask.

  "I'm not just your employee, I'm your friend." He pauses. "I am falling for a customer, whose also my best friend."

  I sigh. "I tell you guys not to get attached but we're human so that happens. If you need time off, then I'll give it to you. You know I don't expect you to be there all the time." I explain.

  He smiles. "Thank you. Oh and the band is going on tour soon. I know that you understand that."

 I nod. "That I do. Do you want this week's paycheck?" I ask.

 "If you have it. If not don't worry about it." He states.

 I give it to him. "Here."

 He smiles. "Thank you. At some point you have to tell Jack and them."

 I sigh. "I know and I will in my own time but not until I'm ready to Vic, have fun on tour."

 He grins. "I will."

  I follow him out of my office and lock the door behind me. "I'm going to take care of some stuff." I state.

 "Thank you." Vic says before leaving my house.

 "You're welcome." I say as he leaves.

 "Was that Vic Fuentes leaving your office and our house?" Jack asks me.

  I nod. "Yes, it was." I don't say anything more to him about it. I'm not ready for Jack to know the truth yet. My secret is kept a secret for a reason. I don't want them to know, especially Jack.

 "Why was he here anyway?" Jack states.

  "That is for me to know and for you not to." I say as I open the door to my house. "I'm sorry Jack but I have to go." I apologize to him before leaving to meet my next client at one of the many hotels I own, which is a cover for me to meet my clients. I park the car in my parking spot. I turn off the engine and get out of the car. I walk into the room where I'm meeting one of my best clients, Oliver Sykes.

 "You're late." Oli crosses his arms.

  "Only by a few seconds. I am never late when I meet my clients, especially you." I smirk, taking off my jacket.

 Oli sits on my lap. "You always know how to satisfy me."

 I pull back. "You do remember that I take the money first."

  He gets off my lap and hands me the cash. I then put it in the drawer by the bed. "Thank you. Now we can continue." I say.

  He pushes me onto the bed and crawls on top of me. "There's a reason I choose you every time."

 "And why is that?" I ask as he kisses my neck. "Because you do everything I love." He smirks.

  I kiss him. "That's true, I do." We both start stripping ourselves. He kisses down my chest and stops before reaching my dick. "I'm assuming you want me tied up first." I state.

 He grabs rope and starts tying my hands to the headboard. "Of course, you are my toy after all."

  "That I am. I do whatever you want me to do." I say as he shoves his tongue in my mouth. We start making out as he starts rubbing my dick. Oliver loves to be dominant. He also loves using me.

  He starts fingering my ass and I can't help but moan as he does. "Fuck Oli!" I'm already getting hard from his teasing. I get hard easily when fingers are in my ass. He stops fingering and shoves his dick in my mouth. I choke on him and start to suck on his dick. I'm used to it by now, the size and hardness of him. He starts thrusting harder and deeper into my throat causing me to choke and suck faster. After about twenty minutes he cums into my mouth and I swallow it, all of it.

 He pulls out and kisses me. "Are you ready for me?" he asks.

  I nod kissing back. "Yes I am." He smirks and thrusts his dick into my ass. I cry out as he fucks me until he cums. "Fuck!" I scream as he cums in my ass.

 He unties me and then lays on the bed. "Its your turn to pleasure."

  I kiss him as I crawl on top of him. I lift his ass up and then thrust my dick up his ass. "Fuck! Oli you're so fucking tight." I moan out as I fuck him. After about thirty minutes of thrusting, I finally cum in him. I pull out and start getting dressed back into my T-shirt and jeans. I put my Vans on. I grab the money from the drawer. "Pleasure doing business with you." I state as I get ready to leave.

 "It always is." Oli says. I fix my hair and then leave.

  I head back to my mansion and go to my office. I put the money in my safe before joining my bandmates for band practice. Even with all the work I do, I still have time to write, record, and make music with the best friends anyone could ever ask for.