Chapter 36

This whole chapter will be of Reginæ's POV

Reginæ.

"Who's that guy walking up to us?" ShyAnna mumbled low enough to hear as the man appeared closer.

"Hello ladies.. my name is Jason."

"Hi I'm ShyAnna."

"Alanna."

"Nia."

"And I'm Reginæ" I smiled shyly.

"I know you women are like what is he doing over here? But I just wanted to compliment you beautiful ladies and say thank you for staying at my hotel."

"You o-own this?" Nia pointed around the area.

He smiled and nodded his head as he looked back and forth between our faces.

"Well what do ya know Reginæ he's good looking and has benefits." Nia smirked.

To say I was embarrassed was not the word. I didn't like how they just singled me out.

He smiled at me before sticking his hand out.

"Could I speak to you for a sec?"

I nodded my head taking his hand in mine.

"How would you like to go on a date with me tonight?"

I shook my head "I dunno considering I just met you and all.. I don't go on dates with strangers."

"But your having a conversation right now with a stranger.."

"Okay?.."

"Haven't your momma ever told you not to talk to strangers?"

I nodded my head he did have a point.

"She'll go what time do you want her ready?" ShyAnna spoke up behind me. He looked at her and smiled.

"7:30." He looked at me licking his lips.

"She'll be ready." She cooed as she pulled me away and led me back into the hotel following by Nia & Alanna.

"Why'd you do that? I didn't wanna go on a date!"

She rolled her eyes and fanned me off.

"Oh stop! You need to go on a date."

"She's stuck on her baby daddy Auggy!" Alanna chimed in.

I rolled my eyes trying my hardest to ignore them.

"Reginæ you need too get over him, he's obviously moved on.."

I didn't even respond to that because I know she was right. Everyone was telling me that I need to leave him alone but it's hard for me to do that, and it kills me everyday that I let him slip through my fingers because of my selfish ways only thinking about myself.

"Okay! Okay! I'll go!" I threw my hands up in surrender as I plopped down on the bed.

--

"So tell me about yourself."

I took a sip of my wine; clearing my throat before I decided to answer him.

"I'm 23 years young, I work at Decatur Children's Clinic, and I have a 4 & 1/2 month old son. That's pretty much it." I chuckled a little bit.

"Ah I can't tell you had a baby, your body is amazing I must say." I smiled lightly as I waited on him to continue.
"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot for it.." I crossed my fingers on the table waiting on whatever it was he had to say.

"You're still in love with your ex aren't you?"