Chapter 34

August.

I watched Francesca as she limped in the bathroom as I walked behind her.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled trying to wrap my arms around her but she turned me down.

"August move.. we've had sex 3 times already." She mumbled as she held her hands up in surrender.

"Oh you'll be straight.. whatchu trynna do today?"

I began brushing my teeth before I walked out the bathroom to get ready.

"I don't know what do you want to do?!" She called out the bathroom.

I shook my head as If she was standing right in front of me.

"We can check out they're mall." She walked out the bathroom with a huge smile on her face.

"Sounds fun." I nodded my head going through my suitcase to grab some clothes.

--

"Babe.. what do you think about this?" She held up a bucket hat.

"That's nice.. how much is it?" I mumbled looking back down at my phone so I could text Reginæ back.

Reginæ- are you gonna come get Mell when you get back? I'm going to the beach with my girls..

Me- Yes.. I miss him & how long you gone be gone?

"Uh hello earth to August.." Francesca called out getting my attention.

"Wassup?"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Nah whatchu say?" She slightly rolled her eyes and deeply sighed.

"I said it's $34.95.. do you want it?" I shook my head taking it out her hand. 
I was not about to let a female buy me something in front of my face. "Nah ma, I suppose to be buying you something."

"Just lemme get yo-" I didn't hear anything else she said since I zoned her out once Næ texted back.

Reginæ- I'm leaving Wednesday coming back Sunday.. is that to long?

Me- nah take ya time you need a break.. I'll come get Melly Monday

I looked up from my phone seeing that Francesca had left the store. I walked out looking around for her and she was sitting on the bench.

"Why you leave?"

"You wasn't even listening to anything I said August.. that was rude as hell!" She puffed as she stood up walking beside me.

"My bad baybeh, I was texting Reginæ about getting Ry'Mell Monday through Sunday." She nodded her head not even acknowledging to what I just said.

"Where she going?"

"To the beach with her girlfriends."

She smiled wide at me as we made our way into the food court.

"Soo.. little man going to be able to hang out with me or no?" I shrugged my shoulders not knowing how to answer her.

"It depends on what Næ say." She looked at me as her smile faded away.

"But your the father you have say so too."

"Yeah but it's respect ma, she's the mother." She nodded her head as we walked into Subways line.

Francesca.

I was happy that Mell was going to be staying with August for a week because that gives me practice time with children. And to show August that I would be a good mother someday.

We sat down with our food and ate. Well I ate he was to busy texting majority of the time. I was so over this trip, I'm ready to go home now. I've seen too much of New York and I was ready to get back to the Atlanta streets and get back to work.

"You ready ma?" August looked up and began putting his food in its bag. I nodded my head and stood up proceeding to walk out the way we came as August dragged behind me.

"Your being an asshole." I mumbled clipping my seat belt in.

"How?" He started up the car and began driving out the parking lot and into the streets back to the hotel.

"You've literally said like 100 words to me today."

He looked over at me laughing. Boy if looks could kill he probably would've been dead.

"You've been counting? Well that's 105." He smirked. I didn't bother replying to his childish antics as he drove back to the hotel. I looked out the window the whole time feeling his stares on me between time. But I didn't give him the time of day to even look his way.

My mind drifted off about being pregnant. We've had sex so far 5 times but I only popped the condom 3 times. I didn't want him to get suspicious on why I wasn't rolling it down on him all the way. I began thinking of plan to say or what to do if I do end up being pregnant.