Chapter 16

Chapter real short

Reginæ.

"Okay this is a good house it has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath. It's in a nice secluded neighborhood so you don't have to worry about drama or paparazzi. I really think this house in good conditioning. Especially since it's been on the market for awhile. Do you guys have any questions?" The realtor asked looking back and forth between August & I.

I shook my head smiling at August. "Baby, I like this one." This was the 5th house we seen today. "Me too." He chuckled. We walked back out and stared at the front seeing how nice the grass was cut. "We'll take this one." August & I shook hands with the realtor.

"Glad to do business." He chuckled pulling out a piece of paper from his briefcase. "This is just to let the system know that the house has been sold. So sign here.. and here." August read over the paper before applying his John Hancock.

I smiled just looking at the house in amazement. I took a picture so I could send it to everybody later on. "Okay Mr. & Mrs.Alsina if it's okay with me coming by next week to go over the contract and explain how that goes, then you'll be all set."

I nodded my head "Sounds good." I looked at August and he nodded in agreement.

He shook our hands again before he walked over to the For sale sign in the yard. "This shouldn't be here anymore." He smiled putting the sign in the back of his pickup truck. He walked back up to us as we started making our way over to our car. "Forgot a little something." He dug in his pocket pulling out a key placing it in August hand.

"Thanks." August said before he helped me into the car, then getting in himself.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" I cooed grabbing on his cheeks a little bit.

"Us" he corrected grabbing my hand as he drove off.