Chapter 7

Reginæ.

I was pulling up at the airport to get August & Knuck. I saw them approaching the car and I got out to help them with their bags. "I got it ma." He pecked my lips then placed his bags in the trunk right along with Knuck.

"Hey Knuck" I waved giving him a warm smile. All I got was a head nod in return. We all got into the car and I began pulling off.

"You did something different?" I glanced at August and he was staring hard at me.

"I got my hair done, that's it." He nodded his head and didn't speak anymore. "So you ready for the fame Mr. Superstar?" I smiled at him placing my eyes back on the road.

"Yeah I guess so, I'm not going to forget where I came from and who helped me."

"That's good. Well when we get home I want you guys to get ready because I'm taking you guys out to celebrate." I looked into the rear view to see if Knuck was listening but he had in his head phones.

"Alright." Was all he said as he got out his phone I guess to text Knuck what I just said.

--

"Be ready by 8." I told Knuck once he got out getting his bags. He laughed a little bit before chucking up the deuces. "Where's Kyanne?" August asked referring to Knucks fiancé.

"She's with his mom for something, I forgot." I shrugged my shoulders.

I was really nervous for tonight I hope they really like it. Well I know they better like it all the hard work that was done and money that was used.

"August can I ask you something?" I asked as we made our way into the house.

"Wassam?"

I took a deep breath as butterflies took over my stomach.

"How would you feel if I was to stop taking my birth control? I mean I wouldn't want a baby now because I know your focused on your career and everything, but I don't like all this water weight I've been gaining."

I stared at him waiting for him to answer while his face held no emotion.

"I don't know ma, I do want kids but not right na. Especially not right na, I don't think we're even ready. With me just starting out and your still in school. I think we should wait a while." I nodded my head agreeing with everything he was saying.

"I'm about to take a shower and get ready for that 'dinner'" he quoted me and walked away.

I know it's about to be awhile he was going to be in the shower. I'm glad that I at least took one before I picked them up, so I decided to just get ready.

I walked into his room grabbing my dress and heels that I bought just for tonight.

I slid on my dress smoothing it out as I pulled it on inch by inch. I didn't want to put on my heels because I didn't want my feet to start hurting to early.

I combed my hair a little bit and began applying my makeup.

August.

I was indecisive when Næ asked me about kids. I want them but not right now, I don't think we're stable enough. And I'm just starting out my career so I don't think that's a good idea. But I mean if it happens it'll just happen. I sprayed on some cologne and stepped out the room.

"You ready?" I asked her walking to the living room. She nodded her head standing up straightening her dress.

"Damn ma you look good." I smirked and we walked out.