sadness

Brandon's POV

(Last chapter said- "BRANDON HELP!!!" I heard Callie yell.)

She was on the ground holding her stomach, I called moms who weren't even home yet because they had to stop somewhere. Mom put on her police siren and got over in 2 minutes. Lena stayed with the girls and Stef took me and Callie to the doctor because she had never had the pain. We got to the hospital and the doctors went and gave her an ultrasound. She had cramps like she was on her period. They told us that she miscarried. She started crying and screaming, she hugged me and mom, more her, I got it thought it is her mom. 

Callie's POV

Empty

A few days later

I started bleeding today, it's just another reminder that he's gone. I feel like I can't breathe and that I lost something, which I did. I told my boss that I need to take a break and Brandon has been a big help with the girls. I haven't told anyone yet. Mom is the only person that knows. I've been crying a lot not eating and talking. I don't want the girls to see me cry. I realize that I will have to tell the girls at some point. I don't want to but they will have to know. Brandon suggested that we tell them there was a baby in mommy's tummy, but the baby was too sick to be born. I think we might go with that. 

How come Kara gets to have a baby that she doesn't even want and I don't? Did I do something wrong?

"Callie," Brandon said softly knocked at the door of our bedroom. I decided that we wouldn't break up right now because I need someone to help me with the kids. 

He came in. Took the breakfast that I didn't even touch and put lunch in its place, I just looked over at him. 

"The girls already ate and I'm going to get them to nap in a few minutes."

I gave him a slight nod.

"Okay well I will be back do you need anything?"

I shook my head no.

"Okay then love you."

I nodded.

I was just sitting on the foot of the bed, not moving, the lights were off, windows closed. I had tears in my eyes because I cannot stop crying. Mom came over for supper she came into the room with Lena. 

"Love." Mama gave me a hug and told me that she loves me.

"How are you holding up hun?" Mom said.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I had been in my room for a week. I started crying again.

"Oh, honey." Mom said. They gave me a big hug together.

"I remember when I lost Frankie," Mama said

"Yes and love we are here for you!" Mom said.

I nod. I think they understand that I'm not talking right now, and they saw the food on the desk.

"Love I know that you are hurting but you need to eat." Mom said.

"And talking," Mama says after.

I nod no.

"Love."

I had been in the same clothes from when I found out, but insted I smelled very bad. I haven't showered and I know that I will need to. I also know that I will probably never have another kid again, I cannot do this to myself again. I believe that Brandon would understand. I hope so anyway.

So that happened... This changes everything. Will they still take Kara's kid? I will update again next Saturday! -k💕