baby shower

Callie's POV

I decided to go home because the baby shower is in 2 hours and mom and mama, Jude, Mariana are helping with it. Me and Brandon decide to still have it. They said that they will need no more help and that they don't want us to see it. I get more excited each time, we asked people to wear pink for a girl or blue for a boy, Emmie and Evelyn are wearing pink, I am wearing pink, Brandon is wearing blue, mom is wearing blue and mama is wearing pink, Jude is blue and Mariana is pink then in the end me and Brandon will tell them by putting  big balloons in a box and having Emmie and Evelyn open it. Then we will have Jude taking pictures. Me and Brandon already know and we can't wait to see everyone's face. I know that everyone will be exited. I haven't completely forgiven Brandon about what he did. He is sleeping on the couch. People started to come at 2:30 PM and everyone looked great! 

Me and Brandon haven't been talking and I don't know when we will get back to it not being weird if that will ever happen. I don't know if I would ever feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed together. The shower started and we played the chocolate poo game, where you smell chocolate and try and guess what chocolate bar it is. We did guess the baby food. We bought  12 jars of baby food in pairs of similar colors a jar of green beans and a jar of peas, a jar of applesauce and a jar of pears, and a jar of carrots and a jar of squash. With a permanent marker, number the lids of the jars 1 through 12. Then remove the labels, marking the jar number on the back of the corresponding label.

 We got a cake and it has half blue and half pink frosting. It was getting to the time where I open the presents. Mariana got us some clothes and a blanket in gray. Mom's gave us some gift cards and a blanket.  Jude gave us a mobile to put above the crib. Jesus said that he would make a big sign that is the baby's name.  Some friends got us clothes, a diaper bag and things like that. 

Then it was time to open the balloons! 

What do you guys think the baby or baby's gender is? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, it's so short, the next chapters will be longer promise! -k❤