san diego

We got to San Diego and I started to feel the girls kicking.
"Brandon!" I grabbed his hand and but it to my stomach.
"Whoa, that's are girls!" He said.
"I know! This is so cool!"
"And we're almost to are new house!"
"I see it!"
We hold hands as we pull up.
"Oh my God Brandon."
"Home." Was all he said.
Even though we saw it before now there's no turning back. I couldn't believe that we were at our home. Safe.

4 months later

Callies POV 

I'm due in a few days and I'm very exited. I cant believe that I'm going to be a mom and Brandon's going to be a dad. Moms have been to the house a lot this week to check in. I have a few names in mind so that it just comes down to seeing them. They have been kicking a lot and Brandon has been not working just in case. He works at a coffee shop and I'm unemployed He went to college to become a teacher and I am to become a lawyer I will be in school for five years and Brandon will be for four years. 

2:36 am

"Brandon!" I yell.
"What's wrong?"
"There coming!"
"Okay let's go then!"
Brandon calls mom's as we drive because are car can call people. They say that they will come and we get to the hospital 3 minutes later.
We get check in and mom's get there.
"Hey Cal hey b." Mom says.
"Mom's." I yell because I got contractions and they hurt really bad. The doctor comes in and says that I'm dilated at a 4 and I need to be a 10, so that it could be awhile and so I should get some sleep. Like that's going to happen.

4:50 am

In dilated at a 6 and in a lot of pain. I just want them to come!

6:28

I'm a 8.

9:50

I'm a 9 so close to a ten and I haven't slept mom's did for a hour or so. Me and Brandon can't.

11:22

I'm a ten! So I can start pushing! I get ready to push I do and...

Cliff hanger!!! I hope you liked it... I haven't updated in a long time. I'm sorry. -k💕