gender

Callie's POV

We learned the gender today. We will be telling people at the baby shower which we will be having next week. I know that it is early to plan it in case something happens but I don't believe that anything will happen. I think it will be Emmie, Evelyn and baby it will be perfect. It will be really cute on how we announce it. We looked up ideas last week, and I'm excited. We started thinking of names and I have one that I really like. I am excited to see peoples reactions because it is a major surprise. We have Stef and Lena watching the girls because they wanted to and then me and Brandon can be alone, we have had the girls in like 4 months without not having them. 

Brandon's POV

Excited to just have Callie tonight, the girls are excited to see their grandmas. I have a special night planned since we found out the gender today. It will start at her favorite restaurant and then we will go to the park and end up at home, all of this in a horse-drawn carriage. We drop the girls off at Mom's house at 3:30 pm. We hed home after and I tell her.

"I have something plan for tonight."

"Brandon..." She gives me the look of what is it?

"Come on we haven't had a date in 4 months!"

"I know but I just wanted to stay home."

"After this thing!"

"Why is it so important to you?"

"Becuase it will probably be the last date till the baby is born, and in that case it will probably be another year!"

"Why do you think a year?!"

"Becuase look at us now!"

"Are we really getting into a fight right now?"

"I got to go."

"Really Brandon?"

"Really Callie."

"Fine GO!"

"Will do, I'm staying at a friends house!"

"Fine by me!"

I then get a call from a friend at work named Kara, she has been working a year longer than me.

"Hey, Brandon."

"Hey K."

"Do you want to come over?"

"Sure Callie is in a bad mood."

"Oh, you don't have to come over then."

"No, no I will need to get away."

"What about your daughters."

"There at my moms."

"Oh okay see you in 10 then."

"Yep."

That night was good then 11 pm came along.

"I better head home."

"Yeah, do you think Callie is still mad at you?"

"No."

"Okay, then I better head you on your way."

"Yep," And just as I was about to get off her couch she kissed me, I didn't stop it...

Cliffhanger!! Sorry don't hate me 😂 I will update again next week! Have a lovely week! -k❤