2 years later

2 years later

Brandon-21

Callie-20

Emmie-2 (Em is her nickname)

Evelyn-2

Callie's POV

The girls are starting to walk and talk. It makes me so happy!!! What's weird is I want more kids. I told Brandon that and he said that we should wait. I don't really want to. Emmie started crying this morning, they are both still in a crib, I go get Emmie and she said.

"Milk."

We have been teaching the girls words.  I get her, her morning bottle. And soon after Evelyn wakes up, Brandon is a heavy sleeper so he doesn't wake up till at least 9. So its usually me and the girls for about 2 hours. Brandon works at a bar from about 7pm-2am, I work during the day at a restaurant from about 10 am-3pm, Brandon takes care of the girls then and for 4 hours is family time. Brandon likes working at night, He will make about 161 dollars without tips. I make about 60 dollars, sometimes Brandon will work more hours and I will go in earlier, I can make up to 84 dollars, that is from 8am-3pm. Brandon will sometimes go into work right when I get home he then makes 223 dollars, he will do that every other week. It was to make money. We started not seeing each other, we just reminded our selves that it was for the girls. I knew that it was for the best. But not. The girls are the most important thing to us. We would work however much we would need to. 

Brandon's POV

I feel like me and Callie are not even dating, we haven't seen each other in so long. I don't want to break up, I just have droughts. I  don't want to tell Callie because I don't want her to get the wrong idea. 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry so short have been doing a lot of things. Also, I made it time jump to two years because then I feel like I will want to write more. Will update soon (even though I updated yesterday, lol) -k💕