separation anxiety

Callie's POV

When I woke up this morning Emmie was in me and Brandon's bed. I didn't know why. She was sleeping and I didn't know how she got out. I got up and Brandon was in the in the shower, after he got out I asked what she was doing in our bed and he said that she was crying and she didn't want to go back to sleep because she had a nightmare. She did that for the next mouth almost every night. We started to get worried because she did it so much, we went to the doctor because we wouldn't get any sleep and Evelyn never did it.  The doctor said that she might do it because she could have Separation Anxiety. He wanted us to mark down the times that she would only want to be around us. When we brought the girls to daycare Evelyn was fine but Emmie started to throw a fit. It took an extra 20 minutes to get her to calm down.  I was late to work and learned that I should leave early, the doctor said that this should be done by the time they are 3. Great 11 more months. I left work early because I didn't feel good and I threw up. My boss said that it could have been because of stress. I think I know what the problem is and its just great. I go to the pharmacy after and get a pregnancy test, I call Brandon and tell him to come home, he does and asks why.

"I think I might be pregnant," I said with no emotion.

"Dang it! Have you took the test yet?"

"No wanted to wait for you."

"Okay take it whenever."

And I did and what I saw, I was not expecting.

I hope you enjoyed, I already started to write the next chapter. What do you think will happen?? Are you guys watching Good Trouble?? Do you like it? I do! -k💕