Chapter 31 Wedding*Jitters are back!!*

EEPPP can't get that damn song of Taylor Swift out of my head!!! :) Oh and this chapter is dedicated to MYYYY Daddy Payne dor his birthday!!! yay his bithday is today!! :)Hope you enjoy?Oh and please look at my other book? i havent written anything yet but i will write it in two weeks time!! just emmm take a look first?:))ONE more thing!! those who love One Direction and go fan-girl whenever you hear them go read my new new book that i keep dreaming of: A Harry Styles Fan-Fic!! :)Oh and vote for 1D in VMAs here: http://vma-social-vote.mtv.com/live/vote.html?cid=300

Recap: 

"Hey babe..."

Corella Pov

"Shit!!" i said and turned around.

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS YOU!! YOU!! THE GOD DAMN PERSON WHO LEFT ME FOR UNIVERSITY!! Hey Bro!!!!!" i screamed when i saw my older brother Zames.

"Hey little feisty chick!! can't believe i am older than you and you got married first... plus your a royalty!! you have got to tell me everything!! later girl!" Zames said.

But before you judge him by his tone, let me mention one thing, although he is GAY, he is my brother! And i love him no matter what..

"Hey Zames!! I want you to lead me down the Aisle later besides Dad so i can have two of my favourite people beside me! Before you ask, Brandon is my ring boy!" I shouted at Zames before he left. When he heard that Brandon was the ring boy he bursted out in laughters.

 "AHAHAHA RING BOY!!!" He taunted Brandon when he walked in with the cushion which has my ring for Damien.

"Shut up dude!!"Brandon blushed.

"Okay!!" Zames choked out.

Suddenly, Sophie ran in and screamed "Sit the hell down!! Its already 10 AM and you haven't even got your hair, make up and everything done!!!"

I cringed and acted all whiny "OUCH!!!! YOU BURST MY EAR!!" i whined

And all she did was pat my head, pushed me onto a chair and slapped me...

"HEY!! What was that for?!" i shouted.

"Shut up and sit down already!!! OR i am going to place a god damn tape on you mouth!!" she glared at me like a mother.... i shuddered at that thought

~After a very torturous half an hour..~

"FINALLY!! ITS DONE!!" Sophie jumped up and down excitedly when she finished tugging at my hair and applying my make up and whatsoever things that i REALLY do not want to go though again!!

I reached up to touch my hand and got slapped away by Sophie. She glowered at me at said exactly what was on my mind. "You want to go through all that again?" 

"NOOO!!! NEVER!! OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!" I sat down on the floor and huffed.

"Ding!Ding!Ding!" the church bell rang while i hurried Sophie to get changed. I thought,"I am getting married in like.... 30 MINUTES TIME!!EEP" I gulped suddenly feeling anxious and hot...

I sat ther fanning myself for 20 minutes waiting for Sophie to come out of the dressing room. "Sophie!! Hurry up!! Make me less nervous please!!" I called Sophie loudly.

I heard someone snicker outside the door. I threw it open to find my mom. "MOOOOOOOOM!! I am freaking nervous!!!H..E...l..P...MEEE!!!" I whined like 5 years old wanting to buy a teddy bear.

"Okay! Just remember that Damien is your mate, and you are about to marry him in 5 minutes time.Don't disappoint all of us!"She said to me.

"HOW IN THE WORLD THOSE THAT MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER?!" i shrieked nervously.

~5 MINUTES LATER~

"I am freaking out!!! Help Help Help Help!!!" i clutched onto Sophie like a baby.

"Just shut up!! this is your wedding!! you can do it in anyway you like!!You can enter with a big bang, slow motion or something!!" She said as she tried to 'UNCLUTCH' me from her body.

"I will never let g--"  I was trying to say when she slapped my hand, pinched my cheeks and then shouted,"LET GO OF ME YOU CRAZY LADY!!!" 

 "N.E.V.E.R!!!" I yelled.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!! break it up!!Your going to walk down that aisle in like a few seconds time and what the heck are you doing??" My father walked in and asked me. 

"emmm...I don't know?" I shrugged.

HIII!!! OKAY I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR LIKE NOT UPLOADING IN LIKE 2 FREAKING MONTHS BUT I HAVE THIS DAMN IMPORTANT EXAM THAT I HAVE TO TAKE AND I JUST FINISHED IT TODAY SO EEEE!! :))) SO HAPPY!!! :DDDDDDDD <3 YOU GUYS!! remember to vote, fan and comment!! you may rant at me if you want!! *Looks down ashamed* I AM REALLY SORRRRY!!! :))