Chapter 25 g.r.e.a.t.....

HELLO PEEPS!!!  So i have seen some of your answers and i kinda understand it so i will continue in book two if i cannot finish in time!! :)

Karla Pov

" Oh great! First i would suffer great pain and then an enemy plus a betrayal!! AISHA! what have you gotten me into....."    But before i could say anything else, a group of warriors burst throught the door shouting" Princess Karla!!  There are a few supernaturals leaders outside demanding to see you!"

I followed the warriors outside with Damien, Nicholas and Gordon and found a group of people staring  at me. Some with lust... Some with disgust? The rest of the people, don't know what kind of expression their showing on their face... " The pale one" which i suspect is a vampire asked me in a very old kind of british and texas accent" Ya'l the new Princess?"

And another person spoke to her companion in French, thinking that i didn't know what they were talking about" êtes-vous sûr qu'elle est la nouvelle princesse? parce qu'elle ne vous semble pas comme un ..." Lucky for me, i learned French for two years. I replied back in French "Oui, je suis la nouvelle princesse. Je ne peux pas ressembler à un, mais je vais vous apporter les gens à une nouvelle ère."

But one thing caught my attention. A lady right at the back fainted in shock after seeing my face. I walked up to her and the man holding her looks like he was going to faint too. I saw some resemblence between me and the couple, i wonder why? I shouted for some medics to come and take her to the infirmary when she woke up with a start. She let out a startled shout when she saw me beside her.

I asked her if she was alright when she said with a shaky voice" Corella...." she pointed at me then fainted again. Corella? who in the world is that?? 

~Few Hours Later~

I went to the infirmary to ask the man and lady which i found out were King Jakas and Queen Anabella our neighbouring Royalty some questions. I walked in and found the lady seating on her bed while drinking a cup of water. I walked over to her bedside and sat down. She looked up and smiled at me, calling me Corella again. I asked her" Who is Corella?"

She said "You of course!"

 " my name is Karla."

"No, your my daughter Corella Ena"

"Daughter?? No i am Alpha's Eric daughter!"

" Dear, call your 'parents' here and we shall ask them some questions."

" Why? I really am Alpha's Eric daughter!!"

OOO newwww stuff huh!!anyway remember to vote, fan and comment!! :) ttylxox :) muacks!!