Chapter 1

A/N: Hi guys please be kind! its my first time writing a book on Wattpad! i'll try to update often! :D 

Karla Pov

OMG we are all finally going home!! I shouted with my room mate in excitement. We jumped around in joy, i was finally able to go back to California to see my family. "Sooo what time are you boarding the plane?" I asked Sophia.

"Umm i think 2.15 pm later" Sophia replied.

"What about you?" Sophia asked.

I looked at my plane ticket for the first time after receiving it in the mail, and saw that i was going home in a PRIVATE JET?! I was going home in a private jet!! I must have blanked out because Sophia was snatching the ticket away from my hand, and looked at it. Woah... Miss Alpha daughter can i please take a ride with you? Then i replied it with a sarcastic grin and said, " sure Ms Beta's daughter"

We are werewolves and it came as a shock to us to when we transformed into wolves when we were 16. My wolf was all black except for a patch of white behind my ears and Sophia's wolf was all white. We are from the Moon Ridge Pack, the Alpha was my dad..

We arrived at the airport just in time to board the plane. Our mouth dropped right to the ground when i saw the private plane which i assumed was the pack's airplane. It... was... HUGE!! i wondered why my dad never told me...

Unknown's Pov

Alpha's Eric pack will be mine...