Chapter 20 Attack!!

Soo since there was more postive to negative comments during my note, i decided to enter even though its my PSLE year. It lets me release stress anyway. :) ~SO BACK TO THE STORY~

Recap: 

Then he ran towards me....

Damien Pov

He started running towards me and i just got ready for it. When he pounced, i just flipped him over with ease. He got up growling and i growled back because i was already in blood lust by the time i saw Karla in that state. He charged at me again and this time, i reached for his neck, hold it in a chokehold and flinged him out of the window. The window shattered and he dropped down 7 stories to the ground. I looked down and saw him lying in a very odd shape. His neck was at a odd angle and his blood was splattered around him. I jumped down from the window to the ground floor and laughed at his lifeless body and his eyes that were staring at me.*creepy*

I kicked him for the last time then went upstairs to see waht is going on and to tell them that their Alpha is dead. I went up and found the room more gruesome than before. There was blood splattered all over the room. On the floor, window and ceiling. But i only focused on Karla that was lying on the floor in the middle of the room. There was a girl tending to her. I think that she is Ray's mate since only 2 of them were sane in this pack. I growled at the people fighting and they immediately stopped fighting and snap their heads towards me. I shouted out that their Alpha is dead and they started howling in anguish. I ignored them and walked to Karla. I said to the lady, "Come on! help me to carry her to my pack's doctor. She said okay and we started running for the pack doctor....

Suddenly, Karla started mumbling and shaking.

Karla Pov

It started when Adrianna left me with that dude. He started whacking me once Adrianna left and closed the door. Then he used a metal rod and whacked my head. Black dancing spots started dancing around making my vision very blurred and i passed out. I was waking up when i felt someone touching me. Almost as if he or she was carrying me. I started trembling and trashing around to get out of their grasp. I woke up to find Damien staring at me sleepily. I was on a hospital bed. Then i passed out again....

I woke up again, to find Damien staring at me worridly. He started bombarding me with questions.

"Are you okay?????"

"Is the wound pain??"

"Do you need the doctor???"

"I shall go and call the doctor now!!!" 

I pulled him back and said"I am okay you ass. Now shut p and stop with the 20 questions! its annoying for somebody who just woke up you know?!"

He sat down and shut up quickly. Although he continued to stare at me.

Heyyyy just finish camp yesterday at Young Champions, Mindchamps programme. Follow me on twitter: TQYxoxo   if you want!!  :)