Chapter 26 Princessa??

Hello!! :) sorry for not uploading earlier had revision to do!! :) Hope you will stick with  this story!! :)

Karla Pov

I muttered under my breath as i trudged to my parent's temporary bedroom in the Castle.

"Dad!!! Mum!!!! Get out here please!! "

"Coming!!" They answered.

They stepped outside asking me" Karla, what's wrong??"

"Queen Anabella wants to see you guys and ask you questions regarding my birth.."

I looked at them and was shocked that i saw some remorse and hesitation on their face. I shook he horrifying thought that crept into my mind and told them to follow me. I led them to the infirmary where Queen Anabella was sitting on the bed with King Jakas beside him.

He smiled at me and i felt some sort of feeling i never felt before. My wolf had also felt that as she awoke from her slumber and whispered so softly that even i could not make out what she had said.

An awkward silence filled the room..but Queen Anabella broke it by asking" Alpha Eric, i wish to have no disrespect but i have to ask you and your mate a question. Is Karla your real child?"

They stared at each other with hesitation before shaking their head softly. My mouth dropped open in shock and tears started streaming down my face. So all this time i was being lied to?? Even my dear brother was fake?! I ran out of the room sobbing softly.

I ran towards the forest and plopped down onto a log and started crying my eyes out. I cried for my fake life, fake parents and maybe even fake friends... After awhile, i felt someone sitting down beside me and patted me awkwardly. I raised my head to see who it was and was met with the grey, stormy blue eyes of my mate Damien.

He said " I am so sorry Karla.. I heard everything from outside.."

After hearing that i sobbed even harder. He stuttered at me in alarm not expecting me to break down again. He continued" There is something i wanted to tell you so long since you left... I really regret rejecting you... My wolf ignored me and only spoke to me to call me names like: jerkface, ass**** and some others that i shall not say. So will you forgive me?"

I nodded my head, " I never really blamed you... I knew that what you said was all true so i ran away to make myself stronger and prove to you that what you said was wrong and so far it is going great!" I said the last part sarcastically.

He smirked" I never knew you could become 'strong' " I glared at him and punched him in the stomach. I laughed when he doubled over gasping for air. "There is that strong enough for you??" He waved his hands in surrender. After regaining his breath, he suggested "Hey! why don't we play tag!"

I chided him" Are you a kid?" but i agreed anyway. I played tag with him all day long and was too tired to walk home so he piggy-backed me all the way back to the castle. I fell asleep on his back with one last thought "I finally got back my mate..."

King Jakas Pov

When Anabella told me that that girl Karla was our lost child Corella. I almost fainted like what she had done during the meeting. I never thought that after so many years, Corella was still alive!! Our kingdom had been attacked by rogues and we had left her with our strongest guards and maids.

But when we had came back to the room, we found all the guards dead and only one maid was still alive. She told us that she had sent another maid to take our daughter Corella and run while they were fighting the rogues that had surprised them. 

We followed the scent of the maid and found her lying beside the river panting. We asked her where Corella was and she told us that she has hidden the girl inside a wooden tree that was floating down the river. That was the last time she ever spoke again.

Anabella, and my whole kingdom were so upset ove our lost. We had spent years looking for her and finally gave up when 5 years had gone past without a single trace from her. Never did i expect that the next time we saw her, she would be the Princess of all Supernaturals.....

Wooooo new plot!! :) Thank you guys for supporting this story!!!  support more by voting, comment and fan!! :) hehe! :) YAYY!! :D woow so many smiley face!! XD