Chapter 11 :)

Since there is only like one exam left i decided to upload early soo here is your chapter!! :) oh and teacher said nobody failed maths!! YAY my most purely hated subject.... that means my grade is either B or A boo-ya!! >.< try listening to ready set young forever its nice :)

Karla Pov

I was shocked when Damien came over to checked on me after my big brother of a douche bag whacked me! I was evne more shocked with my actions when he touched me... I freaking batted his hand away!! Seeing his shocked expression was.... you know.... When i had the dream with him inside he had promised to turn over a new leaf, was that true? Throughout the whole ceremony i was lost in my thoughts and did not even notice where i walking only to find myself at a most beautiful lake ever! It was like the water was sparkling. Suddenly i felt someone watching me and i just said " Get your butt out here you douche bag!" to my brother cause i know he was the one spying me.

"Hey.. I heard that you are next in line for the Throne?"

"Yup! That best friend of mine wrote a will that if she were to die, Nicholas would help me with the duties but he would not be King, my mate will..."

"Speaking of which Karla, is Damien your mate?"

~I was shocked! How in the world did he figure it out?? I kept it so well unless... Damien told him~

" What makes you think that that puff ball is my mate?"

"I see your way of acting around him! simple! and seriously? Puff ball?"

"Ya ya puff ball... Soooo have you found your mate? Are you taking over as Alpha? How is Pop's and mum?"

" emmmm i found my mate... she is Cecilia! I will introduce her to you next time if you are free so here is my new number for you to call and yes i am taking over your duty you little lazy pig!"

"How dare you call me a PIG i am wayyyyy better looking then you now you ugly troll!"

My brother fake hurt and turned away sobbing.... 

" That is verrry lame you know?"

" Hahaha its very lame"

Suddenly he took of his clothes and jumped into the water thus causing the water to splash on me. "BRANDON YOU IDIOT!! This is my newest dress!!!!!" I whined.

 Stopping rite here coz i need to study for SCIENCE!!>< soo wish me the best of luck and i'll post even longer chapter if i can produce them... haha!! bye bye!! ;)