Chapter 16- What in the world.....

Hey guys!! the cover contest ends TODAY and i have found the best cover made  and this cover is made by MarlaD1!! sooo this chapter is dedicated for her!! She gave me three but i chose the best one which i like the most sooo MarlaD1 this is for you!! :) There was another person who also made quite a good cover so i shall put the picture's beside the story and let your see which one is the nicest ^^

Karla Pov

As we got closer to the house, that is what the guard told me.... I was injected with something that made me soo giddy that i started having disoriented visions. I could make out shapes and shadows but they were in black and white so when i was heaved out of the car and onto a persons back i had already slipped into the darkness...

*Few hours later*

Shaking my head, i felt all out of sorts and groggy like i had gotten drunk that was then that i remembered what kind of situation i was in.... I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It looked like a child's room..... Whaaat kind of kidnapper puts a person in a kid's room.... this kidnapper must be weird.. Suddenly, the freaking door opened... i took that chance to sneak out the door and it was quite easy because the kidnapper did not even tie my hands or feet together now tell me that is not normal!!

I sneaked down the flight of stairs and looked into the living room and got the scare of of my life because there were almost like 50 freaking people seating there..... now how do i escape!

 I felt a presence behind me as i was spying on the people and spinned around immediately. I blushed when i saw the guy because he wasn't wearing any shirt and he had a god damn body too same as Damien..... I wanted to scream when i found out who i was looking at.. the Alpha of this pack's son. It was quite easy to find out who he was in a matter of seconds because he reeked of Alpha smell if you know what i mean. He quickly clasped his hand over my mouth and beckoned me to a room which i reckon is his. When we entered the room i found myself staring at a very familiar person....

When she turned around, i fainted in shock.....

Sorry for the short chapter..... :( Because i wanted to show you guys the pictures as soon as possible and i needed to go to tuition so i am stopping here but rest assured, i will continue it tomorrow. Now i am going to let you guess who is the person Karla saw that made her faint!! Have fun!! :)