Chapter 17 Who are you???

Hey Peeps!! I finally have time to upload! :) And some of your actually guessed it rite, the person is Aisha but i shall zip my mouth now and let you read what happens!! :) Oh wait before you read, i have this very special request, i am trying out for watty awards 2012 so please vote, comment and fan!! XD thank you!! :)

Karla Pov

When i awoke on the floor, I let out a gasp when i remembered who i saw the last night.... It was Aisha!! But how?? She practically died in my hands...I still remembered those words that she said to me before she died. While i was going through all this sad memories, the door was slammed open and i came face to face with Aisha?! I still could not accept the fact that she is not dead.. unless the person infront of me is not really Aisha. "Who in the world are you??" I asked the lady standing right infront of me who looked exactly like Aisha. "I am Aisha's worst nightmare.." 

"Huuuuh?? No i mean who are you? and what's your name or your relationship with Aisha?"

" I am her evil twin... Andriana" 

"OMG" I thought SHE is the missing princess?? The one that was kidnapped at 11 years old? or did she just run away herself....

It was almost like she could read my mind because she said " If you are thinking whether i ran away or got kidnapped then it is me running away myself."

' Why?? You have the life that every girl dreamt to have at that time, why would you run away?"

" Because i was sick and tired of getting sympathic looks from the maids whenever i wake up to find my parents and Aisha gone. Then they will come back from whatever they were doing a few hours later happily and treat me like i am invisible and just walk past me. Although Aisha tried talking to me but she would always be told to be stopped talking to me so i was always alone, left with the low life servants who would snicker at me when my parents and Aisha were out.

I had had enough when i woke up to find them gone on my Eleventh birthday so i din't give a damn and packed my bags and left."

"But the Royals reported that you were missing and even offered rewards to find you! "

"Oh no! they wanted to find me so they could smack me for running away! I had known about that reports because i had seen them. They detested me because i was a MISTAKE... After Aisha was born, they had never wanted another one but the QUEEN who is my MOTHER accidentally got pregnant outside and said it was the King's,  and you know how a Royal can never abort a baby  because it weakens them so they had me and detested me once i entered this world. But after so long, the King still doesn't know that i was an outsider child."

"O M G..... The Queen slept with an outsider??" 

But before Adrianna could reply me, a man around my father's age walked in. He asked Adrainna to get out and lock the door. She left quickly and never turned back.... leaving me with the evil presence and the man in the room.

Another CLIFFY!!! :) I hope you guys can really vote for this story.... PLEASE VOTE!! Thank you!!!  I wanna win at least one of the categories!! Vote please >.<