Chapter 5

A/N: thanks for all the comments will definitely try to improve that way :)

~8 months later~

Karla Pov

 "Aishaaa!! Hurry up already!! You have been inside the toilet like for 3 hours......"

" I'm coming out soon! wait a few more minutes!"

During this 8 months,  Aisha and I really bonded a lot! There was this time when we went to the mall and she was so rich that she bought everything she saw while I only had a measly portion to spend.... It sound jealous but honestly i'm not, I'm just full of envy that she gets such a nice, sweet and caring mate and she is loaded, practically living the fairy tale life while I get a freaking mate that rejected me just because i was weak last time. 

Well i will prove it to him that i am no longer that weak little Karla he knows as for the past few months, i have been working my butt off and rose up in the ranks for the Royal Fighters and Aisha apparently declared me next in line for Princess of the werewolves while i was in the shower! She wrote it in her will and no one can change it even if i wanted to.

"Karla are you still thinking about the will thingy?" Aisha asked me when she came out.

" Yes!! How could you not tell me?"

" Because i know you will say that you are not good enough and change my mind which i never will!!"

"But Aisha....."

"Save it!" Aisha said while sticking her tongue out at me.

Today was Aisha's birthday and she had spent the whole month and morning to prepare for it and it seems that the effort has paid off as she looks GORGEOUS!!

"I bet Nicholas will be licking his mouth later" I joked with Aisha while i watched her blush into a deep shade of crimson red.

Unknown's Pov

' It's been 8 months and there has been absolutely no progress in finding Karla, it's as if she disappeared off the edge of the world. There is no trace of her, no scent no nothing! ' i thought to myself. Even though no one knows why i'm doing this especially Quinton, who is my actual Beta in my real pack not this rogue pack, i know that Karla is a special girl and i want her for my own son.