Chapter 23 You were on TV!? soo cool!! :)

Hiiii!!I AM SOOO FREAKIN SORRY I NEVER UPLOAD!!! I WAS SICKK!. :(  Down with the cough and flu... The weather is sooo freaking hot in Singapore -.-ll Sooo spare a vote for me! :) 

Karla Pov

Soo after that "amazing" prank on tha amateurs on live TV, i sort of got famous! Everywhere i go, people seem to keep whispering to their partners even though i can hear them clearly. Some say" Dude! that guy who got prank by this girl is a total disgrace to our man race!!"   

Others say directly to me" You rock girl! You make our girls seem brave and not like some little whiny shy girl!" Okay i totally love this stardom!! But it is getting annoying being whispered at everywhere i go so i snapped... "OKAY!! i get it!! After that i ran off into the woods annoyed with all the talk of me on TV....

I felt the air shifting and i felt someone poking my mind trying to enter it. I turn around and found a person in a cloak? I asked her to come to me and she walked meakly towards me. " Whats your name?" I asked her. She said that her name is Abigail. "Sweet name!" i said. she smiled at me. " What are you doing here Abigail?" "Emmm.... I was sent here by my kidnappers." "Kidnappers?! Come on follow me now!" But before we could move, some weird and freaky people jumped out and said to me, "You and your mate will pay for the death of our Alpha!" "You mean Alpha.... What is that guys name again?? All i remember is that, HE FREAKING KIDNAPPED MEEE!"

They ignored me... and they asked Abigail to go to them. I shook my head at Abigail telling her that i will protect her. I pushed Abigail behind me and was preparing to shift into my wolf when my whole body started to glow. Sparks started to shoot from my hand and when i pointed my hand at the weird people, fire shoot out of my hand and flew towards the people.

They screamed in agony while i looked on shocked.  I raised my other hand and water flew towards them dousing the fire out. I lifted my hand up in the sky direction and the people levitated into the air. I crushed my fingers and the people look like they were going to die soon.

I dropped them onto the ground with a thud. I started running around them in a very fast speed almost like a vampire.... and my throat was burning with a great thirst for blood?I pictured Damien and Nicholas faces and imagined that they were here with me holding a packet of blood each.

Suddenly, both of them appeared infront of me with packets of blood in both their hands just like how imagined them. They were like both shocked while i just grabbed the packets of blood out of their hands and started drinking them, salvaging the thirst. 

I told them what happened and they started tying the people up in ropes which they found on the ground. I also told them how water and fire and levitating and all the crazy things that happpened and how i brought them here. I looked at Damien and i found out that he wasn't wearing a t-shirt....

Damien Pov

I was working out in the pack's house gym when i felt an urge to get some blood from the blood bank. When i got the packets of blood i felt a whoosh and appeared infront of Karla finding Nicholas beside me with the same thing i was holding in the middle of a forest?

Karla told us what happened then i found the people seating on the floor dazed... She also told us what happened and how she got us here. I was soo amazed.

Cliffy!! guess what happens next!! Vote please!! :)