Chapter 1

He sat in the small, dark room in the back of one of Seoul's Indian street food restaurants which smelled just like you'd imagine it. A small window high above on the wall was the only source of light and provided only by cars passing by. Minho sat on the uncomfortable chair and awaited the call, which would give him his mission. He hated it. He really hated it to guts but what should he do about it? What could he do about it? His only hope were the six words his boss said to him the last time he provided Minho with instructions. "There's not much to do anymore.", Minho clutched onto these words like his life depended in them.
An email popped up on the screen of the rather old computer in front of him. The time had come. He took out his one-way phone and answered the incoming call.
"Lee K. Tell me the kind of liquor that the glass on your right contains. ", it clearly was Jung-ho's Voice, undoubtedly, but he needed proof if Minho was where he was supposed to be and not somewhere held hostage. Without hesitating, Minho grabbed the heavy glass off the table and held it against the dull light. It looked velvet red and kinda see through. He held the glass under his nose.
"Blood. From a human mixed with acetaldehyde."
"Good. Now to your mission.", Minho sat the glass aside, it was far from the most disgusting things he already had to identify.
"Until now, you only ever looked out for the people, only ever inspected their behavior or helped to get information.", helped to get information was quite a euphemistic way to say that you tortured someone, he thought but knew better to shut up.
"This one's gonna be different.", Minho bit his lip, nervous as what he'd have to do this time.
"This time you're going to do all of it. You have 6 months.", his heart dropped. All of it.
"Who is it?", Minho asked. A stupid question, no one knew who their last target was.
"You will get everything that you need in time."
"Okay.", he was about to hang up as Jung-ho said another thing.
"Do it properly. It's your last one."

-----
Hello and welcome to yet another book of mine. Despite having written quite many books already, this is my first fan fiction in book form (?) all of the other were only short stories.
Also english isn't my first language and neither do I live in Korea so excuse me if I make any mistakes.
I just hope that y'all enjoy my book!
Also I'm not gonna have the longest chapters since that destroys my writing flow cause then I pressure myself into writing that much so the average lenght will be between 400 and 2000 words.
Then -as always- take care and I'm out.