Chapter 9

Our routine was pretty much the same, we would go jogging at six in the morning then sit by the beach for half an hour before running back to the house where we would take a bath then rush to Czarina's room who would be wide awake playing with her toys.

I would bath Czarina as Nicole would be telling me facts about babies and what I should do in some instances after that we would play dress up with my little angel picking different outfits for her whilst taking cute pictures.  By the time we feed her my baby would be dead tired and she would just pass out whilst clinging to my breast.  Sometimes we would take her for walks if she would be awake.
After lunch whilst Czarina is sleeping we would then do something fun like watching a movie,  taking a boat out or just talking about boys.

"Let's go," Nicole said next to me as she got up from my bed.  I looked down on my sleeping baby on my chest before scooping her up carefully so  I wouldn't wake her then followed Nicole to the nursery where Czarina's nurse was folding her clothes.  I got to the crib and slowly put her down then took her blanket to cover her small form before kissing her on the forehead with a wide smile on my face.

I then went to Nicole's humongous room which was all pink to her embarrassment but she didn't want to change it as it reminded her of a time when her parents had still walked the halls of the house. I slumbered on her pink round queen sized bed filled with stuffed dolls.

"What is in that thick skull of yours?" I asked her as she went through her closet looking for something.

"Got it!" she said as she threw out some piece of cloth which landed on the bed then another one.
I examined closely to see that it was a red biking bra and bottom.

"Are we going swimming?" I asked excitedly.

"Sort of," she said walking back in the room they began stripping off her clothes and tossing them on the floor just as she was about to take off her bra I screamed.

"Wait!  What are you doing?" I asked feeling a bit awkward at seeing her naked body.

"Stripping off, of course." she said as she unhooked her bra.  I quickly jumped up and ran to the door before I could see some boobs.

"I'll meet you at the door, let me go change too." I said as I walked out without even waiting for a reply.
When I got to my room I quickly closed the door and rampaged through my closet excited that I would go swimming, I missed it, it had been a long while.  Finally I got the bikini bra and top then started pulling off my clothes placing them in the washing basin.  I turned around and was hit by my reflection in the mirror only to pause.  Right between my chests was a pink plaster covering the bullet hole and at my abdomen was a red swollen messy huge scar going around to my sides.

I felt self-cautious, my stomach hadn't gone back to its flat shape and I just looked so bad. My arms quickly went around my waist to try and cover it.  I shook my head before heading back to the room and taking out a baggy T-shirt which I pulled over the black bikini bra.  I grabbed some black shorts and wore them before pulling on my green flops then grabbed my green towel and was out.

I was basically skipping through the house with excitement as my guard followed me. My guard never got close or even just opened his mouth, he was dead scary and I truly didn't want to get on his bad side. When I got to the door I saw Nicole standing there wearing her bikini bra with unzipped white shorts showing her long fresh legs as she spoke with someone giggling on the phone. I couldn't help but envy her, she grew up being treated like a princess, went to college and now was a successful doctor with a handsome steady boyfriend that treated her like a queen. Aside from that she had this gorgeous body that could make any man drop to the ground.